Chapter 20

"Can you untie my hands? Please?" I begged.

"Nope" Jae-ha hummed contently, his grip tightening on the ropes binding my hands and dragging me forward.

"I promise I won't leave you this time" I sighed.

"You said that last time" He shot back.

"I did not!" I complained.

This was the fourth time today that we'd had this argument, and it was agitating everyone. I tired running away 4 times, but before I could truly hide my self, Shin-ha had already spotted me and Jae-ha had grabbed me. They where catching onto my tricks, so Shin-ha walked behind me while Jae-ha held my hand and dragged me forward.

I studied around me thoughtfully, then down at my self. What did I have to offer?

"If I run away, you get to tell me to do one thing, and I must comply" I said. They all stopped dead, studying me to see if I was serious.

"I may be mischievous, but if it's physically possible, I will never break a promise. I swear on my honor that if I run away within the hour after you untie me, then you all get one wish and I have to comply" I said, studying them all one by one.

"Deal" Hak said before anyone could argue.

"Now hang on, can we really trust you?" Yoon asked.

"Definitely" Hak said, coming over and untying my wirsts.

"How do you know that?" Kija asked, scowling at Hak suspiciously.

"I know better then anyone. Now, if she breaks this promise, then you know you can't trust her" Hak replied as the rope was completely off. Everyone tensed, ready for my to run off.

"Thank god, that was really starting to hurt" I sighed, the only movements me making was shifting my hands to my mouth so I could blow on it.

"Your not going to run away?" Jae-ha asked, his hand still ready to snatch me at any moment.

"You really don't trust me? I'm more offended then anything" I said, frowning around at them. Hak just whistled walking ahead.

"Will you run off after the hours gone?" Yona asked. I shook my head.

"The only reason I want to run away is the earth tribe are visiting the fire tribe this week. The general, along with his wife will be going personally. and I REALLY need to be avoiding them right about now" I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"Why the earth tribe?" Yoon asked cocking his head. I sweat dropped and chuckled awkwardly.

"Just let me keep my hood up okay?" I asked, striding forward.

"Your leaving right now" Jae-ha grinned mischievously.

"I'm following Hak actually" I smirked, and that's when everyone noticed Hak was way ahead, not bothering to wait for them.

"You guys where arguing before! Do you really trust her that much!?" Kija cried, running up to him.

"Of course, she's never broken a promise for as long as I've known her" Hak muttered, already bored with the topic.

"That's not true..." I whispered under my breath, following them.

"What's that?" Yona asked from beside me.

"Nothing at all! Now, my dear princess Yona, we have a very important topic to talk about" I grinned at her.

"I regret my life choices..." Hak sighed. Everyone blinked between the 3 of us, confused. Yona chuckled into her hand, then leaned up to me and whispered. Twice. A grin spread across my face as I threw my hood over my head.