Chapter 16

"Your not interesting at all..." I sighed, before yawning.

"Is that how you talk to all your masters?" Geun-tae asked, still annoyed at me for turning down his duel.

It had been 2 weeks since I had accepted his invitation. I had only seen Hiro once, and he already looked a lot more mature and older even. While I was stuck here, lying on a circular carpet with my hands behind my head and half asleep.

I had already figured out that Geun-tae didn't need a body guard, he just kept me around because I was entertaining, and lightened the mood around the capital. Everyone instantly grew attached to me, the public fawning over me. A women such as I, working with the legendary Geun-tae. Everyone wanted my position, especially the women. Even though he was married.

"Masters? Sure. Hak was a much worse body guard then I, and Soo-won practically ignored me. Your the strictest 'master' I've had yet" I said, rolling my eyes at the word master.

"If your so loyal, then why won't you fight me?" He asked.

"Because it's a waste of time. I'm supposed to be protecting you, not fighting you" I said, stretching out over the rug once again. I practically lived on this rug. I had claimed this, and a tree outside the training grounds as mine. No one dared to even touch my tree. I enjoyed it.

"My lord! Please put some appropriate clothes on!" His adviser/servant complained, stepping into the room and noticing he was wearing his pajamas, and his right shoulder and chest where completely in view.

"She doesn't mind" Geun-tae said, gesturing to me.

"I've seen much more impressive" I agreed, shrugging.

"Eh? Who's better me then?" He asked. I hummed thoughtfully.

"Anyone" I grinned at him.

"You cunning little..." He growled, walking over, but I dodged him, rolling across the floor while yawning.

"But Chul-rang is right. A general shouldn't wear his pajamas as an every day outfit" I yawned, spreading out across my rug once again as Geun-tae had given up trying to catch me.

"And what of you? You sleep in your every day clothes" He scolded.

"As a body guard, I have to be aware at all time. I wouldn't want to be in my pajamas if someone suddenly attacked, would I?" I asked.

"What a bit fat lie..." The two sweat dropped.

"It's true, Yu-hon taught me that" I said, shrugging.

"Yu-hon!?" They both cried. I nodded, already bored with the topic.

 "You know what you remind me of, Geun-tae?" I asked.

"What?" He asked, getting ready to attack me.

"A child. You refuse to get out of your pajamas, and you sulk too much. Even if it's about the incapability of being on the battle field" I yawned.

"You-" he growled, storming over. I once again dodged, hiding behind Chul-rang.

"I'm just stating the truth. Now go get dressed you adult sized baby" I yawned, disappearing out the door.

"Where is general Geun-tae!?" A servant cried, suddenly running around the corner.

"He's still in his room, why?" I asked, frowning at him.

"The king has come again!" He cried. My eyes widened slightly.

"Again?" I asked.

He scrambled past me to Geun-tae's room. I stepped up to the door, listening.