Chapter 28

"I thought it was around here, but..." Lili sighed, looking around.

"There's not a shop or person to be seen. Oooh, I wonder if she'll come. She's injured and she's been targeted by the addicts. It may be impossible for her" Lili said nervously.

"I think the green man from yesterday will come at least" The ever so optimistic Soo-won smiled.

"That girl isn't very strong and always over exerts her self, I'm so worried!" Lili said nervously. I didn't agree with her at all. I smirked as I studied the streets around us. Princess Yona was strong, and so where her comrades.

"She was around the same age as you, right?" Soo-won asked. 

"Yes, she has red hair. Her name is Yona" Lili smiled. My whole body tensed, so much that I almost tripped over. Soo-won's eyes went wide. 

"Ah! They're here!" Lili cried, chasing past me. 

"Lili, what are you doing here?" Yona gasped as Lili ran over, grasping her hands. I continued to stare at the floor in front of me. They continued to talk, me zoning out slightly.

"Eh? Body... Guards...?" Yona asked, glancing over. Both of their eyes went wide as they stared at each other. 

"Lili... Who are these people?" Yona asked, her voice tight from shock.

"These are my body guards, Won, Joo-doh, Mu-ah and Gyoku" Lili introduced as we walked toward's her, me staying at the back. Kija, Yoon and Jae-ha where standing behind her after all.

"Won, these are my fri- acquaintances. Yona and the happy performance group" Lili introduced too nervous to call them friends. She was so oblivious to the tension in the air...

"Won cam here to do business. He saved me when some thugs assaulted me" Lili continued as Yona's eyes began to harden.

"Hey, you're... We met last night" Jae-ha smirked. 

"Someone you know?" Yoon asked.

"Last night we met at the inn. I didn't know they where your body guards, Lili" Jae-ha smiled. 

"They are actually a flashy bunch, aren't they?" Lili smirked.

"Won...?" Lili asked.

"Huh?" Soo-won asked. 

"Ah, your right... Yes" Soo-won agreed, his eyes still a little wide from shock. 

"Zeno, Huh? Where's Shin-ha and the thunder beast?" Yoon asked as Zeno ran over.

"It's probably a big problem" Zeno hummed, grinning.

"What do you mean?" Kija asked.

"In the sea there is..." He began, but faded off when he saw Soo-won. He stopped in front of him, his eyes wide.

"What about the sea?" Yoon asked.

"Oh, right then. From the other side of the sea, a ton of ships are coming this way" Zeno said, turning back to them.

"What did you say?" Jae-ha cried.

"Where are the ships from?" Yoon asked. 

"We haven't gotten that far" Zeno deadpanned. 

"Mister said that Hiyou might come out, so the area is heavily guarded" Zeno said calmly.

"Hiyou's trading partner, huh?" Kija asked.

"But bringing many ships isn't usual..." Jae-ha hummed. 

"Lili! Is there an elevated place where I can see the sea?" Yona suddenly asked.