Chapter 58

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee!" Zeno laughed, rolling around just below me.

We where currently in some random field just between the wind and water tribe. Yoon was talking to a merchant on the road, Yona and Hak with him. The dragons seemed quite content on staying with me. Zeno and Shin-ha where playing some game, which involved throwing them selves at each other. It looked painful to me, but they seemed to be having fun. Jae-ha had somehow convinced me to let him play with my hair, and for some random reason was teaching Kija how to plait, despite my hair still being in a ponytail. So my head was in Jae-ha's lap while Kija had a look of wonder, and wanted to try, but Jae-ha feared he would cut my hair.

"Miss Azumi!" Zeno called, breaking me out of my trance. I opened an eye, gazing at him wearily.

"Can I help you?" I hummed, watching as he ran over, leaning over me and also blocking the sun.

"Can you put you're hair down?" He asked. I blinked in surprise, now fully awake.

"My hair down? Why?" I asked, cocking my head slightly. Jae-ha and Kija how now become interested, obviously wanting to see it themselves.

"Zeno thinks Miss Azumi would look nice!" Zeno grinned.

"Please?" Jae-ha added, a hopeful grin covering his face.

"I don't care, as long as you put it back up when you're finished" I yawned, shutting my eyes once again. They all grinned, Shin-ha now joining as I felt Jae-ha take out my hair and brush it out.

"Sit up!" Zeno begged me.

"I don't see why..." I muttered to my self, sitting up. I opened my eyes, rubbing sleep out of my eyes with a hand, my left never leaving the safety of my cloak. I looked up at them, all squatting before me, blushing.

"Well? You're making me self conscious" I said, frowning at them.

"Don't frown! You're too pretty!" Zeno cried, leaping on me. I yelped in surprise as we thudded onto the ground, Zeno on top of me.

"Zeno! Don't keep that beauty all to yourself!" Jae-ha cried. Shin-ha and Kija didn't respond, both blushing like crazy. I eventually rolled out of Zeno's arms, brushing my fringe back and frowning at them, highly confused.

"I don't see what you're making such a fuss about..." I muttered.

"Whoa! You're hair is so pretty!" Yona suddenly cried, running over.

"Why don't you wear it down more often?" She continued, beginning to play with my hair.

"It get's in the way" I said, shrugging.

"So typical of you~" Jae-ha chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean...?" I muttered, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You used to wear you're hair down" Hak hummed, appearing behind Yona.

"King Il insisted..." I chuckled, before sweat dropping.

"Ordered" I corrected my self.

"Azumi would have been such a cute kid~" Jae-ha chuckled, practically glowing. And suddenly everyone was distant, imagining and blushing. Hak just smirked, already knowing what I had looked like.

"She was adorable" Hak teased.

"You should have seen your self. Every girl we passed would blush" I snorted at him.

"Except Yona" He grinned. Yona breathed too quickly and choked as a grin spread across my face.

"That's right~" I snickered and jumped up, resting an arm on Hak's shoulder as best I could.