Chapter 32

"Wow..." Yona muttered.

We stopped at a valley, with a beautiful water fall. A smile spread across my face when I saw the scenery.

"I see. It's impossible for ordinary people" Yona mused, looking over the edge.

"It's like I said. If I'm here, I'll manage a way, right?" Jae-ha smiled, proud. 

"Sorry, I'm in your care" Hak dead panned, jumping onto Jae-ha's back.

"You're heavy..." Jae-ha muttered, his voice strained from holding Hak up. 

"How come it'll be managed as long as you're around?" Kalgan asked, stepping up to Jae-ha, who Hak had finally gotten off of. 

"Well, just watch" Jae-ha smirked, picking up the kid and jumping. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" The kid cried as they sailed across the valley. Jae-ha continued to jump back and forth, carrying people across. Of course, I was last.

"My dear?" He offered, holding out his arms. I chuckled, rolling my eyes as I walked over, allowing him to pick me up.

"Are you alright? You're not tired?" I asked.

"I'm just thankful that the last person is light" He sweat dropped as he jumped.

"I feel sorry for you..." I chuckled, sweat dropping as well. 

"This is the life of the green dragon" he said dramatically.

"Just focus on landing correctly" I muttered, watching the in coming ground.

He chuckled, landing perfectly. I rolled out of his arms, knowing he'd take the opportunity to flirt.

"Now then, we'll rest here for the night. Thank you, Jae-ha" Yona smiled to him. 

"Yona dear, I am always willing to carry you. But can't you men make the jump all by yourselves?" Jae-ha asked, obviously exhausted.

"Yeah, jumping across the sky is fun!" Hak laughed, obviously enjoying his discomfort.

Hak began laughing and I saw Yona smile. I smirked, turning away and turning to the others.

"Azumi, it's your turn to cook" Yoon called.

"Eh? Why me...?" I complained, my shoulders drooping.

He ignored me, telling everyone else to go do different things. I sighed, getting everything ready and beginning to cut up vegetables. 

I saw Yona beginning to freak out and Hak began teasing her. I chuckled under my breath, turning away from them. Kalgan walked over and we high fived.

"You did well" I smirked. 

"It's really obvious though..." he muttered, sitting beside me.

"Isn't it?" I chuckled.

"Say, you never answered me" he said.

"Hmm?" I asked, turning to him.

"You never said if you'd become my bride or not" He said. I chuckled, remembering the scenario where he had proposed to me. 

"You're adorable, kid. Don't get me wrong. But enjoy your childhood while you can. It won't last for ever" I chuckled, ruffling his hair. He frowned at me.

"What about you, aren't you a teenager?" He asked.

"I'm 19. I'm technically not a teenager anymore" I chuckled.

"19!? You look way younger!" He gasped in surprise.

"Thank you" I smirked, turning back to dinner.