Chapter 7

I can't wait to get back.

I've been gone for a couple weeks, taking a break from being a pirate, and was finally returning. I wonder what sought of state they will be in when I return. This wasn't like it was the first time though. They had gotten used to me leaving a note a disappearing for a week at a time.

Awa appeared in the distance and I neared where Gigan had told me we would be docked next.

I stepped down into the area and was surprised to find them all packing, training, eating.

"Azumi!" A familiar voice cried. I turned to find a horde of pirates. Everyone turned to me.

"I'm going to die!" I cried as they swarmed over to me, clinging onto me. They where all sobbing, struggling to get a hug in. I stood out over them all, my arms in the air as I watched them awkwardly.

"This is our usual cook" Jae-ha told a straw berry blonde boy. He looked odly feminine... Meh.

"Where is Gigan?" I asked. They had gotten used to me calling the captain Gigan, and Gigan her self actually enjoyed it.

I stepped out of the huddle of crying men only to get swamped by Jae-ha.

"My dear, good to have you back" he grinned, winking. He had me bent over his knee, an arm around my shoulders as I was leaning back.

"Wow, you've stepped up your game" I smirked as my hood fell off.

"Only for you" He grinned, winking.

"Don't ruin her innocence!" The pirates screeched.

"She doesn't seem that innocent..." The straw berry blonde sweat dropped. I rolled out of Jae-ha's arms and walked over to him.

"The name's Azumi, and you are?" I smiled.

"You have more manners then all these pirates combined. And I'm Yoon" He introduced, taking my hand.

"I tired to convince them to have better manners... It didn't go well..." I chuckled awkwardly.

"There's another female pirate?" A white haired man asked, walking over.

"Another?" I asked, cocking my head.

"Yes, and she is quite the beauty" Jae-ha chuckled, also appearing in front of me.

"I'm finally not alone..." I breathed, my shoulders slumping.

"But you where never alone?" Jae-ha chuckled, flicking his hair dramatically.

"Oh I know that, but I felt like a different species with all those men around me. Even with Gigan" I chuckled. The three of them sweat dropped. No, I'll correct that. Four. Some masked guy stood in-between Yoon and white hair, watching me.

"I'm Azumi, and you two are?" I smiled, turning to the two.

"I'm Kija" white hair said, bowing slightly. I smirked, bowing back before turning to mask guy.

"Shin-ha..." He said, obviously hesitating a lot.

"It's nice to meet you both!" I grinned enthusiastically.

"Oops, there's captain. She doesn't look impressed..." Jae-ha chuckled.

"That's right... I was gone for 4 weeks... Oops..." I muttered under my breath.

I turned around, striding onto the ship.

"Gigan" I chuckled as she turned to assess me.

"Where have you been?" She asked icily. I winced.