Chapter 36

By the time we reached the fort, we could tell the battle was already over. We had heard it for a while and it was suddenly quiet.

Zeno was so excited that he ran off on me.

Again.

"Zeno..." I complained.

"Oww... Oh, I went too far?" Zeno asked.

"No, we are in the right place" I answered, but stopped dead when I saw the scene. He had run straight into Soo-won, the two of them on the floor while Joo-doh unsheathed his weapon.

"Don't move" Joo-doh said, holding the sword at Zeno's throat.

"Oh" He responded. 

"It's alright, general Joo-doh" Soo-won said.

"Hmm... You..." Soo-won said, turning to Zeno. 

"Oh, hey. It's mister king guy" Zeno smiled, rising and patting off his clothes. I sweat dropped. 

"What are you doing here?" Zeno asked. 

"I just came to save Lili" Soo-won responded.

"And you, what are you doing here?" Joo-doh asked, now pointing his sword at me.

"I could ask the same of you" I said calmly. Soo-won turned around and his eyes went wide.

"Hmm... Is that so... And it looks like you also took control over the country without any casualties, huh?" Zeno asked. 

"Are you also one of the four dragons?" Soo-won asked. 

"How did you know that?" Zeno asked. 

"I heard from Hakuryuu" Soo-won responded.

"I see..." Zeno muttered, sweat dropping. I went back to studying Joo-doh, who was still ready to attack me.

"I am" Zeno responded, smiling.

"Oho" Soo-won muttered, amazed. 

"Do you desire the four dragons?" Zeno asked.

"Not at all..." Soo-won said, obviously amazed.

"Now then, Zeno is leaving" he said turning around, jumping in excitement.

"You've said that 15 times now, Zeno" I scolded.

"See you later, mister king guy!" Zeno cried, ignoring me and running forward.

"Are you going to let me pass?" I asked Joo-doh. He hesitantly with drew his weapon.

I walked up to Soo-won and Joo-doh instantly got ready to attack me. Soo-won held up a hand, frowning at me. I bowed, and they both blinked, surprised.

"Thank you... You came here for Lili, and as her friend, thank you" I said.

"You're welcome" he smiled hesitantly.

"I'm back, missssssss!" Zeno cried in the back ground. 

I rose, studying the two then smiled sadly.

"I shall be departing" I said.

"Your shoulder..." Soo-won muttered. I blinked and glanced at it.

"Oh, that's right. I'm injured" I dead panned.

"Where's Azumi?" I heard Yona cry.

"She's injured!?" Yoon then screeched. I sweat dropped.

"That man is going to be the death of me..." I sighed, stepping out into view.

"Sup" I smirked, giving them a peace sign.

"Am I hallucinating, or is Hak hugging Zeno?" I asked, frowning as I strode forward.