A/N

This is my first author note chapter, and it honestly feels weird.

I have done an author note before, but that was to thank you on reaching 5k.  I just want to thank you all so much. I never thought my story would reach this far! There have been a couple of readers consistently commenting and voting on my chapters, and I can't even explain how happy that makes me feel. Any comment and vote makes me feel amazing! But I'm afraid that I'm cutting off the story.

I've reached a point in the story where I'm stumped and don't know where to continue. I had originally written some more, but I wasn't enjoying where it was going and I once again got stumped after that. I had been following the manga/anime, and caught up to that so I had to create my own scenarios. As you all probably know. But all I can really do it make up excuses.

I've loved posting these chapters, because of the love and support people have been giving me, making it all worth it. I've been writing for 4 years, and never once had the guts to show my writings to anyone else. So this was a major step up, and I'm so glad I did. I'm terribly sorry to the people who will be disappointed this story ended, but I just can't think of a proper way to end it.

So, I hope you enjoyed my story, and entertained you for a while. I apologize for the mistakes, and I might come back and fix it, but that's a maybe.

If you enjoy my writing, I can assure you that I have other stories in the working. They will probably be updated a lot slower then this one, but that was because I started publishing when I was writing chapter 40-50. I'm writing for a bunch of fandoms, but I think I am slowly getting writers block. I will probably write a message when I am publishing those other stories.

So once again, thank you so much to all those people who are commenting and voting on all of my chapters, and thanks for all the reads. Future readers and current, thank you for giving me your time!

Love, MatriarchMage.

Ciao~