2)Gray

Lucy: "Where are we going?"

We have been driving for so long! I'm tired and hungry and I just want to be left alone.

???: "Please, stop talking. I have orders to punish you if you speak!"

At this point, I would rather die! Ugh, my life just sucks right now.

Lucy: "whatever, can you at least tell me your name?"

???: "I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone if I told you. My name is Gray, Gray Fullbuster."

Gray? Ha, isn't that a color? What a weird name.
I looked out the window and all I saw were trees. It was actually really pretty. Without me knowing I fell asleep.

[Gray POV]

Gray: "When we get to the house stay close to me, I'll take you to see the prince."

I was talking to Lucy and when I heard no response I quickly looked back and saw she was asleep. I put on some music then turned it up really loud so it could wake her up.

Lucy: "Ahh! Are you crazy?! Turn that down, I'm trying to sleep!"

Gray: "Well I was talking to you"

Lucy: "Ugh, what were you trying to say?"

Gray: "I said when we get to the house stay close to me and I'll take you to my boss, the prince"

Lucy: "So you're not the leader?"

Gray: "No I'm not. The prince's father, Igneel, is. But once the prince gets married he will become the king"

--- 15 Minutes Later ---
[Lucy POV]

Gray parked the car in front of the Dragneel home. I opened the back door of the car and got out.

Gray: "Lucy come on, we need to go in"

Lucy: "What does it look like I'm doing?"

Gray: "You better not talk to the prince like that"

Lucy: "Cool, but you're not the prince so I'll talk any way I like towards you!"

Haha look he's getting mad! It's so funny.

Gray: "Come on let's just go in"