14)Hospital

(Levy POV)

School ended 30 minutes ago and Lucy still hasn't left. I wonder if she got detention?

I was about to open the door to my house when I got a text.

Lucy (text): "Can u help me."

Me (text): "Help, with what? First you don't show up after school an now your asking me for help?"

Lucy (text): "Pls just call an ambulance. I'm at school on the 1st floor."

(Lucy POV)

Me (text): "Im bleeding rlly badly and i can barely talk."

Levy (text): "Theyre on their way. I'll be there in a sec!"

I turned off my phone and set in next to me. I touched my head and it was wet with my blood.

I cant believe she pushed me down the stairs?! And now my head is bleeding!

Lucy: "Huh?"

I began to feel lightheaded but I knew not to fall asleep. But my eyelids are so heavy that I cant help myself.

Lucy: "Someone please help~"

Levy: "Lucy Im here! Just stay awake for a bit longer ok?"

Levy shook me which made my eyes jolt open from the sudden movement.

Lucy: "L-Levy, is that you? Please t-tell me my baby is o-okay."

I asked in a raspy and low tone.

Levy: "Yes Lucy its me! I don't see any bleeding down there so hopefully."

I nodded before closing my eyes completely, ignoring Levy's plead of opening them.

------------------------------

Huh, where am I?

As I opened my eyes I could see a bright light shining in my face.

A flashlight maybe?

???: "Shes awake!"

Levy: "Thank you doctor!!"

My eyes are opened but everything is blurry. I can make out a couple of things like a doctor and Levy, a light and a bed.

Lucy: "L-Levy?..."

Levy: "Yes? Do you need water??"

I shook my head signalling, no.

Lucy: "I-Is the baby okay?"

Doctor: "Your baby was unharmed but you'll have to stay here for a couple days for further testing."

Lucy: "Thank you."

I gripped my stomach softly, happy that my baby is fine. Without knowing, a tear fell from my eye.

--- 3 Days Later ---

Gray: "Are you sure you don't need anything else?"

Lucy: "Im fine, go have fun with your girlfriend~"

He blushed at my words which made me laugh. Gray rolled his eyes and turned around to leave but stopped before leaving to say:

Gray: "I forgot to give this to you yesterday but here. Natsu wrote you a letter."

I took the letter from his hand and as he left I opened it.

Hey um Luce? I heard what happened to you, its sad that you can't remember how you fell but hopefully your memory comes back. I'm sorry I wasn't with you. If I was then you would have never fell. I'll be back the day before our practice ceremony. Please get well and when you're looking for a dress don't look at the price, the price doesn't matter. So ya um bye?

I couldn't hold back my smile as I read the letter. Today I'm being released so I decided to go to a wedding shop type of place with Levy to help pick out my dress.