18)Hide-Out

Girl: "Isn't that their butler??"

Guy: "Yeah it is! He might know where they are!"

Girl: "Get him!"

Natsu and I look back to see Gray getting pushed to the ground as people jump on him. He winked at us. Natsu nods and pulls me away from the crowded street.

Lucy: "Shouldn't we help Gray?"

Natsu shakes his head signaling no.

Natsu: "He's tougher than you think. After all I did train him."

Hopefully he is safe.

Natsu: "We need to hide somewhere. I know a girl who can help, follow me."

------------------------------
We've been waiting for about thirty minutes now. We are in a small run-down house.

Lucy: "Natsu who are we waiting for?"

Natsu: "She's an old friend of mine. Her name is, Touka."

Touka? Why does that name sound so fimiliar? Where do I know her from?!

Touka: "Oh, Natsu it is you! When I got your text I wasn't sure if it was really you."

A voice speaks from behind us. Natsu turns around and smiles.

Natsu: "How come?"

Touka: "The great Natsu asking for help? I thought I was being pranked!"

They laugh. Her eyes shut, tightly. When they opened her gaze turned from Natsu's to mine.

Touka: "You are...?"

Lucy: "I-I'm Lucy. It's nice to meet you!"

Touka: "Yes,"

She turns back to Natsu.

Touka: "I'll let Kaneki know and we'll see what we can do. You both stay here for now. There's cops everywhere looking for you both."

We nod in response. Touka also nods as she heads towards a window. We follow.

Lucy: "But we didn't do anything?"

Touka: "Maybe so, but the police and the fbi have been trying to catch the dragneels for a long time."

Natsu: "Here take this, Kaneki and I have both put our numbers onto the phone. If you need anything use this one!"

Touka hands Natsu a phone.

Lucy: "Thank you!"

She smiles then turns the other way to leave.

Lucy: "That's where I know her from!"

Natsu tilts his head at my.

Lucy: "Touka and her boyfriend, Kaneki, were the ones who planted a bomb in the Tsukiyama clans base!"