16)Leave Me Alone

Ding.... Ding... Ding.. Ding. Ding

What now?

I turn on my phone to see almost 100 text messages from random people.

Unknown (text): "Hey I heard u were selling something and I was wondering for how much? Like ik ur pregnant but still..."

It's been two days since Lisannas post and people keep texting. Boys, girls, adults, teens, and even even married people!

I just want all of it to stop. I tried going to the police but they wouldn't do anything?! And since I won't leave my room Natsu rescheduled the wedding for one week from now.

------------------------------
Levy: "Please Lucy come back to school. People aren't talking about it."

Lucy: "They might not be talking about it but it's still all over instagram and plus I'm getting messages from random people I don't even know!"

Natsu: "If anyone tries to mess with you they'll have to deal with me! I won't let anyone hurt you."

Lucy: "Fine..."

Levy nods with a smile. She gets up from her chair and hugs me tightly.

Levy: "Just please come back to school. I miss sitting and talking with you."

She whispers then leaves without looking back. I knew she was crying.

Lucy: "Tomorrow is Saturday which gives me two days to get ready for school."

Natsu nods as he listens.

Ding...

Natsu: "Don't look at it. Here give i  to me, I'll buy you another one later ok?"

I hand Natsu my phone, hesitantly. He takes it and throws it at the floor breaking and shattering it in pieces.

Natsu: "Go get ready. We have to try cakes today for our wedding and after we'll go get another phone."

Awe why is he so sweet? I'm glad I'm getting married to him, even if it's forced.

Lucy: "OK thank you, love."

I notice his face turn red when I called him love.

Natsu: "Love?"

He questions. I turn away and walk upstairs ignoring his question and leaving him blushing. I smirk as I know what I've done.

Lucy: "See you later... Love~"

Natsu: "Um uh ya? See you later as well?"

He stutters, trying to form a sentence.

---------- 1 Hour Later ----------

Natsu: "Lucy, I'm leaving! Hurry up or I'll leave without you!!"

Natsu shouts from downstairs.

Lucy: "OK hold on, I'm just putting on eyeliner."

I quickly put my hair up and run downstairs. Natsu holds the door open for me as we exit the house and walk to the car.

Natsu: "We have 18 cakes to try so you better be hungry."

He chuckles.

Lucy: "18?! That's too many!"

Natsu: "We need the perfect cake for our wedding. We are going to have the most amazing wedding ever!!"

Wow this dude really likes to spend money if he is going to want to make our wedding perfect?

-----------------------------
We are finally at the venue where we are going to try cakes at. I can see and feel the stares of the people around me.

Natsu: "Don't let them get to you. They just haven't ever seen a girl as pretty as you."

Ugh why does he always make me blush!!

RandomDude: "Isn't she the girl from that post?"

RandomDude2: "You're right, she is! Hey babe, how much do you charge a night??"

They laugh. I can tell Natsu is getting mad as his grip on my hand tightens.

Lucy: "I-It's okay..."

Natsu: "It was okay when they stared but not when they are talking loudly about you!"

He let go of my hand and quickly turned around, bowing facing the guys who were talking about me.

RandomDude: "What you want?"

He laughs. Natsu smirks as he reaches into the pocket of his jacket.

Natsu: "I just want you to shut the f**k up and leave my future wife alone!"

The man laughs even more making his friend laugh along side him. Natsu stops smirking and stabes the man in the neck with a needle causing the man to fall to the ground.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the late update!!! I've just been really busy with homework!!