11)What to do?

(Lucy POV)

--- 2 Days Later ---

Natsu: "Lucy? Can you please come out, you've been in your room for two days now."

Natsu asked in a low, sad tone.

Ever since I killed Loke I've felt sad. I don't regret what I did but now my baby won't ever know its father?

Knock Knock

Gray opened the door and slid a tray with food in.

Gray: "Natsu will be leaving later and won't be back till next week, he has requested for you to come say goodbye."

He left the room and shuts the door behind him. I don't get up till I can't hear his footsteps anymore. I haven't eaten a decent meal since I killed Loke.

Lucy: "Im so hungry."

I quickly eat the muffin, leaving the soup and drink on the tray. I eat enough to stay alive but its not healthy. I stand up and open the door.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to say goodbye?

I walked downstairs and saw Natsu standing by the front door, holding a briefcase and a suitcase. His eyes widen as he looks at me.

Natsu: "Lucy?"

I stumbled but still made it down the stairs. When I got to Natsu he hugged me.

Natsu: "Please eat while I'm gone, you're pregnant and I can see your bones."

His eyes began to tear up. He lets go of me and looks into my eyes.

Lucy: "Okay, I will."

Im trying to hold back my tears. I don't want him to think im weak. He nods then leaves.

Lucy: "Goodbye."

I whisper as he gets into his car.

Gray: "I made pizza if you want some."

Lucy: "You made pizza? Like handmade??"

Gray: "Or maybe I ordered one, its all the same. Just come and eat."

I nod and we walk to the dinning room to eat.

Gray: "I'm sorry to bring this up but what do you plan on doing with the baby?"

What am I going to do with it? I could keep it, its not like my parents are going to care.

Lucy: "Im not sure, but I do know that I'm not getting an abortion."

Gray: "Good and Lucy, Natsu asked me to schedule an apportionment for you to see a dietian for in the morning. So be ready to leave at 7am ok?"

------------------------------

After lunch I went back to Natsus room. I turned on the light and the tv.

Hmm what should I watch? Maybe I could play a game, I don't know.

I clicked on the Netflix icon and started browsing through the movies. I finally decided to watch 'Train To Busan'.

Lucy: "Awe that's so sad! Why couldn't the apocalypse happen after her birthday!"

I began crying as the movie got to the end.

------------------------------
A/N: Sry if this chapter is weird(?) I was in a rush and just wanted to write.

Sry again but I hope you still liked this chapter??!!