8)Saved

(Natsu POV)

I knocked twice before Loke came to the door.

Natsu: "Give me my money, I'm not here to talk!"

Loke: "I don't have all of it yet. I need a little more time?"

First Lucy runs away and now this?! I have already given him a month. I guess I'm just going to have to kill his girlfriend or sister, what even is she to him?

Natsu: "I've given you more time than anyone else, times up!"

(Lucy POV)

???: "Times up!"

Someone yelled loudly. I left the bathroom and went to the bedroom door. It was unlocked? I opened it and saw Natsu and Loke arguing.

Lucy: "Natsu? Natsu!"

They both looked at me with wide eyes.

Natsu: "Lucy what are you doing here?!"

He asked in an angry tone. Eyes now filled with jealousy.

Loke: "Lucy go back inside or I'll have to do something I don't want to do!"

Lucy: "No! N-Natsu help me."

Natsu looked down and spoke.

Natsu: "W-What are you doing here with him?! Your mine and only mine!"

Natsu walks up to me stomping his feet. He grabs my wrist tightly and drags me to the door.

Loke: "Stop or I'll shoot!"

Loke points a gun to Natsus head. Natsu doesn't flinch he just smirks.

Natsu: "And what do you plan on doing with that little toy of yours?"

Loke smirked as he pulled the trigger. But nothing happened, it was a blank?

Natsu: "You better run cause if I find you I'm not just going to kill your stepsister but I'm also going to kill you!"

Natsu and I left the house, we walked to his car and sat in the back as Gray started the car. I clenched my stomach knowing I'll have to tell him.

Natsu: "Lucy? You never answered my question. Why were you with him?"

He wouldn't look at me, he kept his eyes on the road out the window.

Lucy: "I left my phone in your room before I left for school so I had no way to tell you I'm on my way. When I got to your house I went up to your room and saw you and Lisanna doing something..."

I gripped my shirt and began to cry silently. Natsu looked at me and hugged me.

Natsu: "I'm sorry Lucy."

Lucy: "W-When I saw you two I felt hurt so I ran downstairs crying. I bumped into Gray and told him I was going to step outside for air, but when I did, Loke drugged me and when I woke up I was in his room."

Natsu: "I wish I could take it back, I do. I was going to break up with her but she kissed me and things happened."

Lucy: "That's not all... He also made me sleep with him."

Natsu: "That son of a-"

Lucy: "And Natsu..."