34)Choose

Word count- 1077

Kaneki: "A couple of years ago Zeref slept with Natsus girlfriend at the time. Natsu found out and they got in a fight. Not just with their fists... Zeref stabbed Natsu in the shoulder, then shot his body guards when they tried to stop him... All together he killed 4 and injured 2."

Soul: "And Zeref was put in jail?"

Kaneki nods. I shake my in disbelief.

How can someone who was once so kind do this? Touka and Maka are two innocent girls.

Guy1: "Boss they're here. They're coming in now."

Kaneki: "Finally... Once they come in get everyone to work on breaking the bars and opening the door!"

He nods then leaves.

Once the guys come in I help them setup the tools and we begin working.

Soul: "You two hold up the pipe so when I cut it, it doesn't fall and make a loud sound."

After awhile of cutting the bars we finally made a big enough space for us to walk through.

Kaneki: "Now hurry and break the lock on the door! I need to see her..."

Kanekis voice begins to crack as he speaks. Tears rolling down his cheeks as he watches the door.

(Lucy POV)

Knock Knock Knock

Kid: "I'll get it, you just stay here and calm down... Try to go back to sleep."

Kid leaves the room and heads for the door. I lay my head against the wall.

I want to sleep, but my dreams are just too real. I can't stand them...

???: "Luce, are you okay?"

My eyes widen at the sight of the love of my life. I couldn't help but cry. I've been having nightmares with no one to talk to.

Lucy: "Natsu! I've missed you so much."

I jump from the bed and hug him tightly.

Natsu: "Luce, I've missed you too... I'm so sorry for everything. If we never knew each other you wouldn't be like this."

Ring Ring Ring

Natsu- Hello, Kaneki?

Kaneki- Th-They opened the door... We got them out. We are headed your way now.

Natsu- Ok, we'll see you when you get here...

(Soul POV)

Maka: "I'm sorry soul... I should've been more careful."

Soul: "Don't say things like that! I just got the two of you back... You both mean the world to me and all I care about right now is keeping you safe..."

Maka: "We've missed you... Soul, do you want to hold him?"

As if I wasn't crying already now my eyes are like waterfalls... My family is together once again and this time I will protect them!

(All at the hotel)

Kaneki: "Hey, kid? We have an idea who YB could be... Since you're the closes to Natsu we think you should tell him."

Kid: "who do you think he is?"

Kaneki: "Natsus older brother, Zeref."

Kid: "We have a lot to discuss. First, we need need to change and get cleaned. None of us have showered in at least a week."

Natsu: "We don't have time for that! We need to find the guy who did this!!"

Kid: "If he has dogs they'll smell us immediately. Second, Lucy needs to see a therapist... She's been having nightmares of those she's killed. If this keeps up she might do something to herself."

Lucy: "Please don't worry about me. I'm fine now~"

Kid: "Lastly, we have an idea of who YB is... Natsu we think it's your brother."

Natsu: "But that's not possible. He still has 5 yrs and the only person who can bail him out is our father--"

Lucy: "Natsu are you okay?"

(Natsu POV)

My father wouldn't do this right? Zeref was always his favorite but that would be risky if he let him out. Zeref has always been a killer, since he was 8... Father has always thought I was weak, I didn't kill til I was 14...

Lucy: "Natsu! I've been calling your name for awhile now... If this is too much for you then we can stay here"

Natsu: "No, it's fine. Let's just hurry up with this so we can go. We are going to my house?"

Kaneki: "Yes, but if he isn't there we'll go to your father's."

We all nod.

--- 2 Hrs Later --- (I forgot how long the drive was sry if this is wrong~)

Kid: "Do you know where the cameras are?"

Natsu: "Ya, but the cameras are turned off. The light on them are off."

Kaneki: "Ok then let's hurry!"

We run then stop at the door. There's a loud noise coming from inside. The sound of banging.

After a couple of seconds the noise stops. I slowly open the door.

Lucy screams at the sight in front of us. She falls to the floor covering her face in horror.

Lucy: "Natsu... Is that..."

Natsu: "Zeref? You really were behind all of this? How could you do this? You put my wife and friends in danger... You got my best friend killed!"

Zeref: "Well, you see I just wanted to play a little game with you is all. Father also told me you began killing more, I wanted to see for myself~"

Zeref grins at us as he sit on a pile of corpses.

Natsu: "A game? If you wanted to see me kill you should've come to me from the start and father, he let you out? "

He nods with a big grin as his face is covered in blood.

Zeref: "Speaking of, dad you can come in now."

My eyes widen as my father walks in. Casually with his hands in his pockets not caring about anything.

Igneel: "Hello, my children. It's been 3 yrs since I've seen you both together. It makes me the happiest I've ever been."

He smirks as he looks at the mess Zeref made.

Natsu: "Dad, you were a part of this?"

Igneel: "What difference does it make? It got you to stop being a child and live up to our family name."

Lucy walks up behind me and gives me a hug.

Lucy: "Natsu, I love you so much. I've known you for so long and I can tell right now that you are angry. Lets just leave, my love."

Natsu: "What about our home? What about Gray? This is where he is buried... I can't just leave."

I do want to go. I want to leave so badly, but there's so much here I can't leave behind...

Lucy: "Natsu, you have to choose!"

~~~~
Last chapter coming soon~~