30)Finally Have Him

Stein: "It's a..."

Lucy: "Wait I changed my mind I rather be surprised... Or no wait actually tell me!!"

Stein: "Why are girls so confusing? Okay, I'll write the gender on a note card. If you want to know just flip it over."

Stein hands me the card with a smile. Should I flip the card over? Later, when Natsu gets back.

Lucy: "Thank you Stein!"

I wonder how long it will take them. Maybe a day. They all have been working so hard I hope they make it.

???: "Lucy? Where are you headed?"

Lucy: "Gray? I'm going out to the garden. It's almost dark and I want to water the plants before it gets too dark. Wait aren't you supposed to be with the others?"

Gray: "I was but we decided that one of us should stay here with you. Huh, what's that?"

Gray points towards the card in my hand. I smile widely.

Lucy: "It's the gender of my baby. I want to know but I rather find out when Natsu gets here."

Gray: "Oh so I'm the only other person besides Stein who knows what you're having?"

Lucy: "Wait how do you know?!"

Gray: "The side with the gender is the side I can see."

He laughs as I blush in embarrassment.

Lucy: "Well I better be off. The flowers aren't going to water themselves~"

--- 1 hr later ---

(Natsu POV)

Natsu: "Everyone in place?"

I ask though the walkie talkie. Right now I'm hiding in a tree not too far from the house, but far enough for the guards not to see me.

Soul: "Ya, now what?"

Natsu: "Just wait a bit. I've been studying their schedule for awhile now and everyday at 9pm Mr. Roger and his family goes to bed. Kid you'll pretend to be a guard when they go past you, but when they do you have to touch Mr. Roger in order to place the tracker on him."

Kid: "Right!"

Natsu: "Once Kid does that we'll be able to track him anywhere in the house. That's when you soul will follow him. When you give us the signal we'll come in."

(Kid POV)

Kid: "I hear footsteps. He's here."

I walk with my face turned a bit so Mr. Roger can't see me. As we come closer I "trip."

Roger: "Watch where you're going. I don't pay you to fall on me! Get back to work!"

I put my hand on his shoulder as I leave placing the small tracker on his night gown.

Kid: "Phase 1 complete. He's heading your way Soul."

(Soul POV)

It would be way easier to just get him now. I must stick to the plan though.

Soul: "They are now in their room. There are no guards on the second floor. They all moved to the first floor entrances."

Natsu: "Got it."

I hide behind the wall where I can still see them but where they can't see me.

Soul: "The wife is in the shower. Roger just got into bed. Hurry before she comes out!"

Natsu: "Almost there. Going through the window now."

Kid: "Okay, I'm here."

Natsu: "Now that we are all here, we have to go in. Kid and I will hold his arms and legs down while you use the chloroform."

Kid: "Ready... Set... Run!"

Natsu and kid do as they said pinning him down on the bed. I quickly put the cloth over his mouth and nose. He's asleep now.

Natsu: "Soul you take him back to the house. Kid and I will make it seem like a robbery gone wrong."

(Soul POV)

We finally have the guy who took Maka and touka. So why am I not happy? He's going to pay! I missed my child being born and I'm missing the beginning weeks of his life...

--- At The House ---

Knock Knock~

Lucy: "Soul! Wait is that the guy?"

Soul: "Ya. Ima head back. Natsu and Kid might need my help. Gray tie this guy up will ya?"

--- 10 Minutes Later---

(Lucy POV)

This card will tell me what my baby is. Should I look now or wait a couple of hours for Natsu?

Mr. Roger: "Haha are ya dumb or something?"

Gray: "Oh look who's awake."

Mr. Roger: "Are ya tryin to guess what that word is? Sweety you can't read it if it's on the back. I'll help ya. Repeat after me... Boy. It's not that hard. Haha."

My eyes widen. A boy? I'm having a boy? I'm so happy. Natsu was hoping for a girl but he'll still be excited.

Gray: "Shut up! Do you want to go back to sleep?"

Roger: "Haha. I guess you don't know who you're dealing with. Just wait."

Lucy: "What are you doing? Are you trying to escape?"

Mr. Roger's hands keep moving behind the chair. He might be trying to cut the rope.

Roger: "I am not. I'm just trying to press a button on my watch. Oh there we go, all done."

He smiles widely at us. A smile only a true killer can have.

----------------------
Hello~
Sorry this chapter wasnt out sooner. I asked to see what age group reads my stories but I only got one reply so I just assumed that everyone else is young.
I had this chapter done and ready about a week and a half ago but it was a bit too dark and brutal so I rewrote it~