4)Dinner Conversation

Natsu: "Gray where is my father?"

Gray: "He was down here. Would you like for me to look for him?"

Natsu nods and Gray leaves to find Igneel.

Natsu: "Sit here and wait for my dad to get here will you."

He points to the chair next to his.

I have been waiting for this day ever since I first met Natsu!! I think I'm going to die!!!!

Lucy: "Um Natsu? What did you dad mean by marriage earlier in your room?"

Natsu: "Gray did tell you that I'm the prince of a Mafia and to become the I have to get married?"

Lucy: "Yes he did but why can't you marry your girlfriend?"

Natsu: "Because I don't like Lis. I only started dating her to get close to you, and I would kiss her in front of you to make you jealous."

Natsu likes me?! I want to cry I'm so happy. Wait he's dating my best friend! Lis and I have been friends since we were little...

Lucy:" When are you going to break up with her?"

Natsu: "Don't know. Oh father, where were you?"

Igneel walked in before I could speak again.

Igneel: "Nowhere. Now let's talk about the matter at hand, Natsu this is the girl you plan on marrying?"

Lucy: "But we are too young to get married?"

Igneel: "You have no say in the matter. I bought you for my son so he could get married!"

Lucy: "You mean you kidnapped me! My parents would never sell me off to anyone!"

Igneel started laughing at me. What did I say something funny??

Igneel: "But they did. You see your father needed money so I gave it to him but when he was unable to repay me you mother and father both agreed you would be the perfect exchange."

No, they wouldn't do that to me! But they seemed so happy when Gray dragged me out of the house? I wonder if Natsu would let me visit them...

Natsu: "Enough father. We can talk about what really matters or Lucy and I will go back to our room."

Igneel sighed before standing up.

Igneel: "I just wanted to let you know that the wedding is in a month, better prepare fast. Oh and Natsu make sure to break up with that girl, Lasagna was it? Doesn't matter now anyway. See you both in the morning, good night."

Natsu: "I'm so sorry Lucy."

Oh my gosh!! Natsu is holding my hand! I mean eww stop touching me you meany!!!

Lucy: "Natsu will I be able to visit my parents?"

Natsu: "Sure... But after the wedding."

Lucy: "But--"

Natsu: "Or it could be never but that's up to you. Hurry and eat, we have a big day tomorrow."