Wait what?

Lance's eyes widen at the voice he heard over the phone. He had never heard the voice before a day in his life. It sounded female, Lance pulled the phone away to make sure he had the right number.

That's the right number. Unless she changed it. Lance put the phone to his ear and willed the words to come out of his mouth.

“Hello?” the woman spoke. “Is this a prank call because I don't have time fo-”

“Ash who is it?”

Lance recognized the voice in the background and more tears fell down his face. It was Camillia's voice, he hadn't heard it in so long he had forgotten what she sounded like.

The lady who Lance now identified as Ashley spoke to Camillia but Lance could still hear the conversation that was present between the two.

“I don't know but they said your name and that's it.”

“That's strange, was it a girl or a boy?”

“It sounded like a boy, I could be wrong, their voice cracked and they sounded like they were crying.”

“Hmm that's strange, give me the phone.” Lance heard the sounds of footsteps and the phone being handed to someone else. “Hello Camillia speaking. Who is this?”

Lance forced the words out of mouth and wiped his eyes. “Camillia.” his voice still cracked but Lance couldn't bring himself to care anymore.

Lance immediately heard the shift in her voice. What sounded so calm a few seconds prior sounded panicky now.

“Lance?! Is that you? If everything okay? You sound like you've been crying.”

Lance closed his eyes and felt more hot tears fall down his face. “I’m in trouble.”

There was an uncomfortable silence between the too as Camillia thought about why Lance would be in trouble.

“What do you mean? Family troubles? Legal troubles?” Camillia sounded confused and it plagued her voice.

“No it’s not family or legal, well I don’t think. It’s Rolo.” Lance could hear Camillia wince at the name and he felt terrible for saying.

“Rolo…...What does he want?” Camillia voice turned cold and Lance could hear Ashley mumbling in the background.

Lance wiped his eyes again and laid his head down on one of his pillows. “I don’t know Cam, he wouldn’t tell me. But I have to do what he says or else I’m in real trouble.”

“How could he get you into trouble?”

Lance squeezed his eyes shut and forced the next sentence out of him. “He managed to get a picture of me kissing Keith.”