New names and realizations

Lance anxiously tapped his foot as he watched the hands on the clock. One more minute, come on. He nearly slammed his head on his desk but he knew that his action would cause more questions that he wanted to answer. He hated Algebra 2, he hated how it was right before lunch, he hated how the teacher couldn't teach him to save his life. Finally, after what felt like an eternity a familiar bell rung throughout the room and Lance bolted out the door, his backbag falling off his shoulder.

Lance seemed to swim around the other kids that crowded that hall ways and swiftly made his way towards the lunch room, taking his usual seat next to Katie and waited for a certain boy to make his way over to the empty seat to his left. Lance snuck a glance at Katie, her hair was pulled up in a ponytail and she was wearing an oversize sweater along with pants. “Hey Katie, you feeling okay?”

Katie seemed to cringe slightly as what Lance said but managed a smile on her face. “Yeah just tired.”

Lance opened his mouth to questioned more but decided against it. Katie is never tired, no matter how little sleep she gets. Maybe she's sick? He buried the questions in his mind and gave her a small pat on her shoulder.

A few ticks later Keith entered the cafeteria, briskly walking over to the table and sitting next to Lance giving everyone a small smile. Lance smiled back at him and turn his attention towards Shay who was pulling a notebook out of her bag.

“Since we're all here I guess I can show you all this.” She started to flip through the book, stopping on a page with words and drawings of the art room. “Hunk, Katie and I stayed up all night coming up with this plan.” Shay smiled at their accomplishments and Katie stared at the ground, she looked like she was debating something but no one questioned her, well not yet at least.

Lance grabbed the notebook and slide it over so both he and Keith could stare at the plan. Their eyes scanned the page and Lance smiled at what the three of them had some up with.

Distract Rolo - he can't expect us to be on to him. Lance this is where you come into play. You will need to pull Rolo aside and stop him from going to photography class, Keith will be around you just in case Lance and Rolo get in a fight.Give Katie Time - She will need time to hack the computer, locate the picture and delete it. Hunk will be on lookout, he can “sweet talk” anyone if they question what Katie is doing since she has no real reason to be on the computer if her camera is still plugged in charging.Coran - Shay will go to Coran and talk about her concern of another hate “attack” happening and stop Coran from wondering that halls.Wait For The Signal - Katie will send us all a text when she's done and we will all need to get back to our classes.Deny - Rolo is going to know that we did something but he won't be able to prove it since we won't be in camera views (see map) we simply need to deny it

Lance looked down at the map and smiled. Hunk defiantly drew it, every angle was perfect and every line was straight but it showed everyone there they needed to be to not he caught and how to get there. Yet while Lance was smiling at the plan, Keith was frowning.

“Are you sure this is the best plan?” Keith asked as he scanned over the words.

“Yes, Rolo is a tricky dude and we must be careful around him. You never know what is up his sleeve.” Hunk crossed his arms and everyone nodded in agreement. Keith still didn't look comfortable with the plan and Lance couldn't blame him, it wasn't perfect. Rolo could refuse to talk to him, Katie could be caught, Coran could still find them, anything could go wrong and Lance could tell Keith was thinking about every worse case scenario.