This isn't so bad......right?

Lance sat on the edge of his bed, his leg was bouncing a mile a minute and his heart was pounding in his ears. He glanced at the clock and stood up to grab his jacket. 10:45pm . It was a 10 minute walk from his house go the gazebo but Lance wanted to get there early.

Lance quietly walked towards his bedroom door and opened it slowly. He peaked down the hallway and saw all if the lights off, indicating that everyone was asleep. Lance shut his door again and walked to the middle of his room. He slipped his jacket on over his shoulder and made his way to his bedroom window. After fighting the latch for a few seconds and eventually slid the window up.

Lance took one more look at his room and slowly slipped his leg out of the window into the roof. He hauled his body out and gradually moved down the roof, jumping down when he reached the edge and rolling on the ground.

He fought back a whimper of pain and hesitantly straighten his back, praying he didn't damage himself. Alright, let's get this over with. He took one finally look at his house and started to walk away from it, not knowing what will happen once he reached the gazebo.

Lance reached the location with 3 minutes to spare and he hoisted himself up on one if the railings. It was dark out, the lights in the park barely did anything to brighten if the gazebo. The wind picked up slightly and Lance fought back a shiver, tugging his jacket around him tighter. I shouldn't be here, I should be at home asleep. I shouldn't be in the place where I kissed Keith. Fuck, what does Rolo have planned? He obviously is mad at my family but I have nothing to do with him or what happened.

“Lance! You actually showed up, I thought you would chicken out.” Rolo clapped his hands together and made his way if the gazebo steps.

“Yeah I'm here so why did you want me here? My parents will kill me if they ever found out I snuck out.”

Rolo laughed, “that's your problem. Now come on, we have to get going.” Rolo motioned for Lance to follow and made his way down the steps and away from the gazebo.

Lance followed Rolo down the sidewalk, he recognized the walk since he's taken it many times before. “Um, Rolo are we heading to the school?”

Rolo glanced back at the younger boy and gave a devilish smile, “bingo.”

“Why?”

“Because my dear friend, we have some business to attend to.” Rolo faced forward and checked his watch. 11:07pm. They were making good time.

Lance quietly followed and let his mind wonder. Just do as he says, unless it's illegal. He looked towards Rolo. Knowing Rolo it's probably illegal and could get us in major trouble. Is this worth it?

“So Lance, how did it feel?” The older boy was only a few feet ahead of Lance but his voice sounded right in his ear.

“Excuse me?” Confusion consumed his voice as he thought about what Rolo could be referring to.

“Don't play dumb with me boy, I'm talking about the kiss with your Romeo. You looked like you enjoyed it, considering you leaded into the kiss.”