Oh boy (*boi*)

Everyone ready?” Camillia asked as she slide her arms into a white jacket, looking around at her girlfriend, while she heard Lance start to move from his spot in the kitchen. Her hand was on the door and she reached for a pair of keys in a small bowl on the table adjacent to the dark wood door.

Ashley nodded and stood up from where she was sitting on the couch, adjusting her black leather jacket in the progress.

Lance turned the corner from the kitchen, his eyes slightly widening at Ashley professional appearance. Her hair was tied up in a bun, all of her piercings were removed except for her ears and she wore black jeans with a pastel pink blouse under her jacket. At one glance you wouldn’t even think that she was a tattoo artist, the only tattoo showing was a rose behind her ear.

He moved his eyes towards his sister, she was basically wearing a business dress and her hair was down, framing her face. He glanced down at his casual wear and moved to grab his signature jacket that Camillia insteaded needed to be hung up. “Am I under dress?” He slipped his arm through the sleeves, ignoring how his sister judged him with her eyes.

Yet eventually she smiled and opened the door. “Nope, we just need to make a good impression, after all we need to show that we are capable of housing you till you're the legal age.”

Lance nodded and shuffled out of the house, a cool breeze engulfing him. Ashley followed right behind him, directing Lance towards the garage not even ten feet away, where Camillia was already located.

He chuckled, “I didn't even know you had a garage,” he waited for Camillia to open the door.

“Well you haven't exactly explored our house, except the kitchen, dinning room and your room.” She gently shoved Lance into the now opened door and Lance turned to face her, a smile growing on his face.

“I've been busy alright,” he felt laughter threaten to expose itself and swallowed it down. He felt like he was bickering with Benji or Emily, he liked it, he felt more at home.

Ashley grinned, “too busy making out with your boyfriend ,” she gave him a small wink and Lance hung his mouth open.

“Ho-how did y-you know about that?!” Lance felt his heart beat faster, he wasn’t ashamed that they were dating, he just wasn’t sure if he was ready to tell anyone about them yet, they hadn’t even been together a week.

Ashley chuckled and made her way towards a black car, Camillia already in the front seat. “I didn't, but thanks for proving it.” She laughed again and moved to open up the passenger seat, leaving Lance to stomp his way to the car in annoyance.