New views

The three of them ended up talking for about twenty minutes until the two women upstairs slowly made their ways down, cautiously looking into the room as if expecting a murder scene. “I told you nobody would die,” Camillia crossed her arms after giving Ashley a friendly shove of annoyance.  

Ashley lifted her hands in defeat, a smile forming on her face as soon as she glanced at her soulmate, “hey, how was I supposed to know?”

Camillia rolled her eyes and returned her attention toward the three men sitting in the room, “well dinner is already over, but would anyone want dessert?”

“What do you have?” Lance asked from his location of the couch and Camillia began walking towards the kitchen while Ashley began to list off what they had in the house.

“Let’s see, we have pumpkin pie, eclairs, a few different types of ice cream, or we can do something like hot chocolate. It’s whatever you want, Cam and I are cool with whatever.” Ashley scratched her head and Lance began to stand up.

“Ice cream!” Lance turned to look at his boyfriend and Shiro, a smile forming on his face as he scanned their faces. “Do you two want any?”

Keith shook his head, Shiro nodding in agreement thought. “I wouldn't mind any ice cream, just your poor boyfriend can’t have any,” Shiro fought back a few giggles and Keith deepened his frown.

“Why not?” Lance cocked his head to the side, his mind attempting to find an answer before Keith said anything.

Keith lowered his head slightly, his face turning a redder shade the more Shiro laughed, “I’m lactose intolerant,” his voice was quiet and Lance couldn't help but crack a smile.

“Awe that’s kinda cute, well don’t worry baby we can eat something that won’t give your stomach a hard time.” Lance reached down and pinched Keith’s cheek and ignored the small slap he received on the back of his hand before beginning his trip to the kitchen.  “We need something without dairy!”

Camillia turned and faced her brother, a cup in her hand. “Ummm may I ask why?”

“Your brother is dating a lactose intolerant person, truly unfortunate,” Delaiah began to pull a gallon of chocolate ice cream out of the freezer as Shiro and Keith filtered in behind her.

“Sure talk about me like I’m not even in the same room,” Keith crossed his arms and moved towards Lance, slightly leaning into his side. “It’s really fine though, I ate a lot at dinner anyways, no need to worry about me.”