Heart of the Sea

This is a work of fiction. The characters and events portrayed here are fictitious or used fictitiously. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

WARNING: Mature content. This book contains adult language and contents. It is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. If not comfortable, please do not continue reading. View at your discretion.

__________

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you'll never go anywhere unless you change it.

The most miserable people are those who only care about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective.

Sebastian, isang lalaking may masamang ugali. He is your typical rich guy with a bad attitude and rotten manners. He came from a good family but what happened to him?

"Nagtaka ka pa, manang mana sayo ang batang yan." His Dad would always tell that to his Mom.

He is a smart guy pero ano namang magagawa ng katalinuhan mo kung sobrang sama naman ng ugali mo?

Is this because of his bad influence friends? His school? His teachers? Or maybe, ipinanganak lang talaga siyang ganyan.

"Spend all your time with negative people and you will become like them." His sister said.

He ignored his sister. Naiinis siya kapag sinisisi ng kanyang pamilya ang kanyang mga kaibigan sa kanyang ugali.

"Yan ba ang itinuturo sayo sa paaralan niyo? Umayos ka, Sebastian. Hindi kita pinalaking ganito!" His Mom was tough and could be very scary when she's upset.

But Sebastian doesn't care and would always tell them that it's his life and gagawin niya kung anong gusto niyang gawin.

But what will happen if he meets the heart of the sea?

"Isa kang alipin ng masamang puso. Mag-isip ka lang ng mga magagandang bagay," Ngumiti siya bago tumingin sa dagat. "let the sea set you free."

Anong mangyayari kung nakilala ng isang babae na may mabait na puso ang isang lalaking may matigas na puso?

Will he push her away or welcome her in his heart?

_______

Daniel Padilla as Sebastian Colt Lacson.

Alam niyo na kung kaninong anak to ;)

Ps: break muna tayo sa mga wolf stories mga anak huhuhu