Just us

I've been begging Ethan to come over all week. I missed hanging out with him. Ethan is my best friend, of course I'm gonna miss him. He finally agreed to come over this weekend. We both lived close enough to the school to walk home. "Awsten, if I'm staying over then I need to grab clothes" Ethan said to me.

"Well while you do that, I'm gonna buy us some monsters from the store, okay?"

Ethan couldn't resist monsters. They were his favorite drink. "Oh my God. Please do!" Ethan said with excitement. We parted ways and I bought us four original monsters, two for each of us. My mom loved Ethan. They often referred to him as their "second son". I was the only child. Ethan was also the only child.
  I got home and went to get everything ready. We were gonna play call of duty all night, watch Netflix, and eat. After about 20 minutes of being home, the doorbell rang. "Oh why isn't it my son" I heard my mom say.
"I'm in my room Ethan!" I yelled from here. He walked into my room and sat on my bed. "I'm gonna get a shower and we can start our night of best friend stuff" I chuckled. After the shower I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to my room. It wasn't unusual to change in front of my best friend. I unwrapped the towel and grabbed some clothes, got dressed, and grabbed a controller. After playing Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for 1 hour, I got bored and put on Netflix. Ethan and I layed on my bed watching some show Ethan picked. "Hey... awsten" Ethan said with nervousness in his voice. What was this about, I wondered.
"Yes Ethan?
"Your a great friend."
"That's all you wan-" he cut me off.
"And, I know you'll understand this". I looked at him. His deep blue/green eyes staring at me.

"What is it Ethan? You know you can tell me anything." I said with smile. We were staring into each other's eyes. His were so beautiful. Ethan leaned into me and kissed my lips. I froze. He backed away quickly. "I-i'm so sor-" I cut him off this time, with kissing him again. What was I doing? I couldn't help it. It was like seeing him for the first time, in a different way.

A/N. Hey guys. Tell me what you think. It's my first bxb. Thanks