The Call.

We layed in my bed and cuddled all day. He was the best. I was wondering what we would be doing this summer since school ends in a month. Also, I guess I'm not as good of an actor as I thought I was. I didn't get any role in Hamlet. In a month my summer with my true love started. In a month starts my senior year. I was kinda scared. After my senior year, would Ethan want to move to California with me? "Hey babe?" I say while rolling over to face him eye to eye.

"Yes?"

"What do you want to do after high school?"

"That's easy. I want to marry you. Here though. I want our families to be here. Even if my parents aren't there. And I want to follow you where ever you go."

"Really?"

"Yea. So what do you want to do?"

"After our marriage I want to move to California. And I want to audition for a role for Disney Channel. Those people always stay famous"

"I'm down"

"Yay! But I think we are thinking way to into the future"

"You're right. Let's just think about right now". Soon it seemed like all of my problems disappeared. The world seemed to be under me as I lain there beside Ethan. Being the little spoon was amazing. And we both drifted off to sleep.
* BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"UGH. What the hell is that" Ethan said.

"That's my alarm clock." I say clicking dismiss.

"Why do you have an alarm set?"

"Because uh. School ya dummy"

"Oh shit" he said. Ethan got up quickly and started getting dressed.

"What's the hurry?"

"School ya dummy"

"My bus doesn't come for another thirty minutes"

"Why do you wake up so early then?"

"Well usually I take a shower"

"Oooohhh. Okay well have fun with that"

"Uh babe. You need to take one to." I said jokingly.

"Are you inviting me to join?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Just know that the bathroom door is unlocked". I then leave to go shower. About five minutes in, I hear the door open and Ethan steps in with me. After the shower we both quickly got dressed. We headed for the door. "Have a nice day you two" my mom yelled from the kitchen. When me and Ethan hop into Maddie's car, she gives us a weird look. "Uh. Why was he staying the night?"

"He lives with me now"

"He does??"

"Yea. Long story short, his parents left him here."

"Uh. Okay then. So Awsten I know how much you love acting" she said pulling out of my drive way.

"Yea. What about it?"

"Well. Disney is hosting online auditions for a new show. And I had a video of you acting out that scene in Hamlet"

"Where are you going with this?"

"I sent that video to them. Gave them you phone number and email. They said they will get back to you once they watch the video"

"Maddie. I'm not a good actor. I'm just not". Then I felt my phone vibrating. I look and noticed the number that was calling was a different area code. I slide to answer the call.

"Um yes is this Awsten Avery?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Hi. I'm Mr. Jones, the CEO of auditions for Disney. If you are still interested in the show, I'm here to inform you that you have one of the main roles. We just need to clarify this with your legal guardian or parent. Then if that's all clear, we would like to move you out here to California"