Kaitlyn

There she stood besides the tree she came from behind. Kaitlyn had the biggest smile on her face. "You bitch, I thought this was a serious issue." I chuckled. Kaitlyn was one of my friends that I hardly ever talked to and she was my neighbor. She has short, extremely curly hair. Kaitlyn always wore make up that blended well. Her eye shadow was always pink and she wore black lipstick. No matter what she had her Jean jacket on. Her hair was light brown with blonde tips. "I scared you didn't I?"

"Do you actually have the photos?"

"I'm in yearbook. It's my job to take photos" she joked.

"Oh my God. Show me". She pulled out her phone and clicked on her photos. There it was. One photo my all three of us. "Why. Why why why??"

"Because I thought it was hot. Duh"

"But like. That goes to no one!"

"It won't. Also when did you come out of the closet with your best friend?"

"We haven't. We are dating but we aren't out. And Dustin was questioning so we helped him out."

"HA! That's hilarious. I love it"

"You're my neighbor. Why did you text me to meet you here?"

"I didn't think you wanted any parents hearing us talk. Plus I thought it was funny to scare you"

"That's mean."

"Shut your trap ya loser. I'm glad you're gay. That's the best"

"I'M NOT GAY! I'm a bisexual thank you very much"

"Oh. Well I'm a pansexual. My flag is better than yours."

"I'd love to stay and chat but I need to get home. Bye"

"Boy. We going to the same place. Wait. Why is there blood on your lip?"

I looked down and wiped it. "There isn't."

"Yes there is. Awsten what happened?"

"Leave it alone. Nothing happened"

"Is your mom doing it again?"

"Doing what?"

"Drugs. Abusive. Alcohol. Ya know how she use to be."

"How do you know about that?"

"Our moms use to be friends. And my mom was at your house when you were in the sixth grade. She told me what happened"

"It's not a big deal. I'll be fine."

"Awsten you can always stay at my house. My mom wouldn't mind and we have a spare room."

"I'm fine. I will be fine. Thanks though"

"Well let's head home." We started walking back to our neighborhood. That was that.

A/n. I'm sorry for the short chapter. Just not in a very good mood today.