California

The next day none of us went to school. Mr. Jones wanted us there as soon as possible and he found a house that night. We started packing our stuff. Maddie had filled May in. May agreed to come with us. She needed a reason to finally leave him. After we got everything packed, Disney sent a moving truck. They loaded up our stuff. Then we all had to head to the airport. I started crying because I was leaving some of my friends. "Hey baby. It's going to be okay. We are going to have an amazing life" Ethan said to me. I knew he was right. That didn't change how I felt. We arrive at the airport and head for our plane. From the distance I hear "WAIT MAY. COME BACK". I turned around to see that douche. "May. Baby. Please don't leave me. I love you. I'll change. Please stay" he said grabbing her hands.

"Leave me alone. I'm done with you."

"Please baby"

"No. You are wasting your time"

"Stay! Now!"

"Look. You don't own me. I don't know why I let you control me. I'm done. Goodbye". And just like that, we left him there. We boarded the plane. First class was the best to fly on. I instantly fell sleep on Ethan's shoulder.
____________________________________
"Babe. Wake up. We are here"
I open my eyes and notice everyone getting off the plane. Did I really sleep 13 hours? I haven't gotten much sleep lately so I guess I did sleep that long. We get it at LAX. It was overly crowded with cameramen. We went to look for our cabbie and notice my favorite singer. Brendon Urie. I ran up so quickly. "Oh my God oh my god! You're Brendon Urie!"

"Yea. That's me. It's always nice to meet a fan!"

"Oh my God. You are so sexy. You are my celebrity crush"

"You aren't too bad yourself. I'm flattered. What made you come to LA?"

"I'm a new Disney star. Me and Maddie are" Maddie was standing beside me.

"Disney? Good luck. That are going to sing you guys to death. I hope everything goes well. What's you guys' insta?"

"Mine is water_awsten. And her's is maddz_kay"

"Sweet. I'll follow you guys. Hope I see you guys again". He then walked out of the airport. Ethan looked at me and said "Congrats. The hottest celebrity becomes your friend on the first day"

"I know! I'm so happy". We find our cabbie and it takes us to a huge house. I get out and unlock the front door. I open it to a dark wood for with a black leather couch. The TV was a 60' and everything looked fancy. The stairs were a circle. Every room was huge and already had furniture. Life was great.
Mr. Jones:
Hey kiddo. You and Maddie start tomorrow. See you there at 6am.
                   Sent: 7:06 p.m
Everything was going so well. I was with my best friend. I finally moved to California and became an actor. My closest friends lived with me. My mom was sober. Life couldn't get any better. But of course there was the price of Fame that comes along.
____________________________________
A/n
Hey guys. Thanks so much for reading my first book. I hope you enjoyed bc I put a lot of time and hard work into this book. Thanks everyone.