Lunch

After a while of Maddie's mom and her talking I decided I should leave. They needed privacy to talk out everything Maddie was holding in. I got back home and went directly to my room. I couldn't concentrate on anything but the make-out session Ethan and me had. I looked at my phone and the time read 10:49 p.m. Time for bed. I cuddled up in my blankets and hit the sack. I awoke to the most annoying sound ever. My alarm clock. Fuck, I forgot it was Monday today. I get up and go grab some clothes from my dresser and hit the shower. I fixed my hair, tied my shoes, brushed my teeth, and put deodorant on. I headed straight out the door while my mom said "Love you dear, have a great day". Maddie was in my drive way ready to pick me up. Maddie drove a black mustang that her now ex step dad gave her. "Hey Aws" Maddie said

"Hey Mads. You ready to jam the fuck out?"

"Music play list is already on". The entire way to school we were listening to music. We got to school and the first bell rang
------------------------------------------------------
The lunch bell rang which meant hanging with my friends and FOODS. Our school food wasn't the best, but it was food after all. We all got our plates and sat down at our table. There were all my close peeps. Dustin, Maddie, Ethan, and May. Dustin had waveyish curly blonde hair. He seemed like a redneck but listened to a lot of rock music. May was Maddie's best friend. She had natural white gray hair, silver eyes, with a beauty mark on her left cheek. Me and Ethan sat in awkward silence until Dustin broke it. "Soo how have my friends been?"

"Good, Awsten came over yesterday" Maddie said. Ethan looked up at her, and Maddie gave him the I know what you did look. He started turning really red of embarrassment. "Hey Maddie, wanna come over today?" May said. Me and Maddie think she likes Maddie coming over bc she doesn't get hit by Luke, her boyfriend. May moved out of her parents house to live with her 18 year old boyfriend and his parents. May is 17. She has told Maddie that he hits her but refuses to leave him because of "Love". "Yeah of course" Maddie responded.

"Hey Awsten, can I come over later?" Ethan finally spoke to me. I felt butterflies as if saying yes was gonna get me in some trouble. "Yes. I need to talk to you.". May and Dustin looked so confused but Maddie knew and would probably tell May tonight. After school ended Maddie drove me and Ethan to my house. We said goodbye to her and May. When I opened my door my parents were gone still at work. We headed for my room. I shut the door and looked at Ethan. "So, Awsten. I walked to tell you tha-" I cut him off.

"I like you too" I confessed. He looked stunned.

"Really? Cause I didn't know how you felt about me liking guys and it's just I don't know."

"Hey, it's okay. I'm bi. And I've kinda always been crushing" I nervously giggled. He walked closer to me and landed his lips on mine. I started feeling all fuzzy and warm inside.