Police

There we found Maddie. Shirtless and her pants had been pulled off. "Maddie!" I screamed. I ran towards her, lifting her back off the ground. "H--hi" she said. Her eyes opened. "Wait no. Get off me! Please get off . Get off. Get off. Get off!"

"Maddie it's Awsten"

"GET OFF. PLEASE. LEAVE ME ALONE." She started sobbing as she repeatedly hit my chest.

"Maddie it's just us." May told her. Maddie couldn't stop crying. She sat there and cried so much. The only thing that came out of her mouth was "Get off". We all picked her up and put her in Dustin's truck. We headed for Maddie's house to show her mom. May was going to drive Maddie's car to her house. "Babe, is Maddy gonna be okay?" I asked Ethan.

"Of course sweet cakes. She will" he said and kissed me. I loved his kisses. We pulled into Maddie's house. "Maddie we are at you're house" I said softly. She had fallen asleep when we had started driving. Since Dustin was tall and muscular, he picked her up and brought her inside with us. "Oh my God my daughter?" Ms. Stace said.

"We found her in the park. Her pants were pulled down and so were her underwear. I think she was raped Ms Stace"

"Oh my. Sweetie wake up" she said to Maddie. Maddie opened her eyes and saw her mom.

"Momma?"

"It's me baby"

"He....he was at the park" tears went down her cheeks. "and he....he raped meee". Maddie bursted into tears.

"Who was he?" Ms. Stace asked.

"Jackson"

"Oh hell no. I know exactly where he is too."

"What? No you can't go murder him Ms Stace" I but in.

"The hell I can't".

"We could call the police" I say. After a phone call with the police of the town, and Maddie being interviewed by the police, I finally got to go home. "Ethan do you want to come over?"

"Yeah. Of course". We head to my house and walk in. My mom was passed out on the couch with a beer in her hand. Jeez she has a problem. Ethan and I go into my room. "Well what now babe?" Ethan asked.

"How about we just play some video games? I'll make some food and it will be like old times. Except with cuddling and kisses"

"That honestly sounds amazing right now."