The Future

Hamlet was the name of the school play that was coming up. I had always loved acting. Acting was like my life. I have always shared my dreams with my friends. I wanted to move to California to become an actor. My career to fall back on was photography. My main focus was acting and becoming famous. "Next" I heard Ms. Pittsburgh say. I was next. "Hey babe you'll do great." Ethan whispered.

"Thanks." I said softly. I walked up on stage and read the lines of the main character.

"Seems, madam, Nay, it is. I know not 'seems.'
'Tis not alone my inky cloak, good mother".

"That was wonderful Awsten!" Ms. Pittsburgh said loudly. "Why are you not in my theatre class?"

"Credits. I need Spanish and I love filming class"

"Well alright. I will go over the parts and they will be posted tomorrow"

"Thank you" I say and walk off stage. "Babe! That was amazing!" Ethan said then kissed me.

"Aw thanks."

"Me, you, Maddie, and May are going out to eat to celebrate. My treat"

"Really? How about Chili Verde?"

"Anything for you". We called Maddie and she agrees to pick us up. We all four go and eat at the Mexican restaurant. We talked about so much. Ethan and I even told them what we did. That lead to me turning extremely red. May and Maddie laughed at it. "That's Honestly hot" May said. Then I heard to familiar voices.

"Yea it's ya boys D"

"And ya girl Kaitlyn."

"And we taking over your local Mexican restaurant". Oh God D is filming a video. I didn't know him and Kaitlyn were friends, much less YouTubers together. "Is that D and Kaitlyn?" Maddie said.

"Yep. They making a YouTube video too" I said.

"Aye. It's me friends" I heard D say. Kaitlyn and D started walking our way. "Wassup my dudes" Kaitlyn said.

"It's great. Join our Queso party" May said.

"Fuck yes dudes" D said. They recorded us eating. Then they recorded us getting ice cream. D dumped his ice cream on Kaitlyn's head. Today was an amazing day. I was in one vlog and I might be getting a part in a play which will start my acting career. "Awtsen. I want us to come out to the school." Ethan spoke.