The move

The next morning Ethan woke up with the hugest headache ever. "Ugh. Babe what happened last night?" he asked. I was still very upset about what he had told me last night despite my idea. "So you got drunk. You cried on me. And oh yeah, you mentioned you were moving"

"I did?"

"Yea...you did"

"I'm sorry I never told you. I was very upset."

"And you thought keeping it from me will make me happy? When are you suppose to move?"

"To-tomorrow"

"What! You never told me! And you're suppose to move tomorrow!"

"Babe please calm down"

"No. I'm not going to calm down"

"Please babe"

"Come on. I texted Maddie and she's on her way. We are going to ask my mom if you can live with me. Also she knows about us."

"How?"

"Long story. Maddie is here." We headed out of the house and into Maddie's car. The whole car ride was silent. Mainly because I didn't want to start crying. Maddie pulled into my driveway and said "Bye guys. Good luck" before we got out. Ethan walked up to me and we locked fingers. "Are you ready babe?" I said

"Always. For you, I'd do anything". We head into my house to find out my mom wasn't home. That just puts the plan on hold.
Knock knock knock
Someone was at the door. I walked up and saw what struck fear into my body. Ethan's parents. His dad looked at me and said "Hey Awsten, is Ethan here?"

"Yea. I'll go get him". I head to my room and look at Ethan. "Hey babe. You're parents are here."

"Why?"

" I don't know". We both head for the door and his parents are waiting inside the house. Ethan's mom is the first to speak "Hey sweetie. Are you ready to go?"

"Go where mom?"

"Well we were thinking we could hit the road sometime tonight. So we need to finish packing soon"

"What? No. I don't want to move. You can't make me!"

"Yes we can. I don't give a damn what you want. Let's go" his dad said.

"I give a damn what he wants" I spoke up out of rage.

"Stay out of this young man" his dad said.

"Mom, dad. I want to live here. Can I just live here?"

"I doubt anyone wants you to live with them. You will be a burden." His mom said. They then grabbed his arms and started basically dragging him out of the house. I bursted into tears when the door was shut. I can't believe this was happening to me. About an hour of me crying past and I hear the door open. I ran to it hoping it was my mother. It was her. "Oh dear, what's wrong Awsten?"

"E-ethan is moving to Florida. He was supposed to leave tomorrow but his parents decided to leave sometime tonight. Mom I want him to live with us. Please"

"Okay. Get in the car. We are going to his house."

"Thank you Mom". We hop into the car and start driving two miles down the road. But when we got there, Ethan's parents car was gone....