If it's meant to be

I froze. It seemed like the whole world stopped. I couldn't believe it actually happened. He was actually gone. I felt tears going down my face as we started pulling out of his driveway. The tears kept coming. The constantly feel off of my chin. But I did not move. I stayed there. It seemed like the world had completely stopped. Then I blacked out.
____________________________________
I awoke the next morning to my blinds open and the sun shining into my eyes. I felt the other side of my bed being weighed down as if somewhere was there. I turned on my side and there I saw the love of my life. Ethan's chocolate brown hair. His beautiful face in a deep sleep. I immediately jumped on top of him. "BABE!" I squealed. His eyes started to open, he was still trying to comprehend what was happening at the moment. When they finally opened all the way, his face lit up with delight. "Good morning sunshine" he said.

"How? When?" I said. I felt tears of joy starting.

"Well last night, after we left. I texted your mom and asked if I could live here. When she said yes I showed my parents. And they said they couldn't wait to get rid of me. They dropped me off here after you had gone to sleep."

"I nearly had an anxiety attack."

"I have you now. Forever and always baby. I'm never leaving" he said. Ethan then pulled me into a hug while lying down. After the high I got up and locked my door. "Mom won't be back for a while. She had work today." I say while walking to my bed.

"Uh. So what are you hinting at?" He said nervously.

"Come here" I say while getting back on his chest. I started making out with him while my fingers wondered all over his body. His fingers ran up my back and then to my hair. He then started pulling my hair hard. I stopped everything to get up and walk to my dresser. I dug around some clothes to get a condom that had been given to me a few months ago. Ethan's eyes widened. "Soooo. Uh. Who's top and who's bottom?" He asked.

"It's up to you"

"I'd like to try top first". I walked over to him and stripped down to my underwear. It was obvious I had I boner. I sat on his lap and took his shirt off. He then grabbed my arms and flipped our positions. I was on my back with my legs in the air while he was right between my legs. He then grabbed my underwear and pulled them off. Then he took his pants and underwear off. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do" I say in embarrassment.

"It's okay. We are learning together. That's what we will do throughout our life is learn together." He then slipped the condom on and that's when it all started. After constant embarrassing moaning and screaming Ethan's name, sex seemed to last forever. It was about 15 minutes in he finally finished. Meanwhile I finished 10 minutes in. We both layed there on my bed. Breathing heavily. "Woah" I let out.