Four bedrooms

I looked at Maddie very quickly. "it's Disney" I lipped. Her eyes widened. "So, are you still interested Mr. Avery?" Mr. Jones said.

"Yes sir. I am."

"Well that's great. Please contact your parent or legal guardian. Keep in touch kid. Your going places" he then hung up the phone. I was so shocked. I didn't want to leave all my friends here. Especially Maddie. Maddie looked at me and said "Uh. Awsie. There's something I gotta tell you"

"Yes my Maddz?"

"I also auditioned and got a main role."

"oh my God. Really?! Here I was wondering what I was going to do without you there."

"Yea. What about D? And May? And everyone?"

"I- I don't know. Maybe we will see them again one day after we leave"
____________________________________
School went by pretty quick. I was so worried if Mom was willing to move it there for it. We told our friends. May cried. D said that after we all graduate, he's moving to California for directors school. Maddie dropped me and Ethan off at my house and I want walk in. My mom was making dinner in the kitchen. It smelt like she was making spaghetti. Ethan heads to my room and leaves me to talk to her. "Hey. Mom"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Maddie turned in an online audition for me. It's for a new Disney channel show. And. Well. They called me this morning and said me and Maddie have main roles. They want to move us out there."

She turned to me. "Are you sure this is what you want to do? You want to be an actor and become famous? Have every move you do blasted in social media?"

"Yes. I've always loved acting. Disney is the best. I've always wanted to be a Disney star."

"Well. If this is really what you want. I'm willing to do it. This is a once in a life time opportunity."

"Omg. Thanks Mom!" I screamed. I ran up and hugged her. It was the first time I'd done that in a while. She seemed shocked then started hugging back. I went and told Ethan the good news. He was so excited. Then I asked Maddie what her mom said.
Me:
Hey Maddie. What did your mom say?
                  Sent: 4:45p.m

Maddz:
She says she isn't leaving here. The only way I'm going is if I have someone to take care of me there 😶
                    Sent: 4:47p.m
I click my call logs and find the Disney guy's number. I start calling him. "Hey Mr. Jones. He's Awsten Avery. I was calling to let you know my mom is down for moving there"

"That's wonderful. I'm find a house immediately. How many bedrooms will you need?".

I sat there a thought. Maybe Maddie could come along. And maybe we could get May away from her abusive boyfriend by taking her too. So I simply answered "Do you think you can get us a four bed room, four bathroom house?"

"Woah. That's going to be a lot of money on my end, Awsten. But if that's what you need them yes. Consider it done"

"Well I'll keep in touch. Goodbye Mr. Jones"

"Bye Awsten"

I quickly text Maddie what I told him and she flips out in happiness. I walked into the kitchen to ask my mom. "Hey do you think when we move, we can take Maddie and May?"

"Sweetie it's going to be hard finding out a house that's affordable. I can't have two extra mouths to feed"

"Mom we are moving without any charge. They are paying for our house. I already told the Disney guy that he needs to get a 4 bed room house"

"I don't have to pay for anything?"

"Nope"

"Well fuck. Let's move soon"