Party

"Hey bitches it's Friday and we going to my friend Parker's house. We going to be lit as fuck" May said to all of us at the lunch table. I hadn't told Ethan that my parents knew about us and probably wouldn't tell him soon. Dustin was the first to respond to May, "I'm going to Justin's house, I can't".

Maddie looked at her and said "I'm sorry but I'm going to a birthday party for a depressed kid"

"Well since you boring asses won't, D, Aws, and Ethan?"

"Me and Ethan are down"

"I am too" D said. We all went to throw away our left over and I couldn't wait for the party. I have never been to a party before, even though I am a junior. I saw my lesbian best friend Megan approach me. "Hey Awsie. Do you think you could do a mental illness photo shoot for my step sister?"

"A photo shoot? How old is your step sister and what's this for?"

"My step sister is 24. She has her own photography business shit. You might have heard of them, Lattë Compë"

"Oh my fuck! You have never mentioned this before" Lattë Compë is a huge brand and they have like top notch models.

"Well it's never came up"

"Why not just normal models?"

"She wants in highschool teens for it."

"When is the shoot?"

"Right after school"

"But I have a party"

"It's fine. I can bring you"

"Well I guess" I say. We made plans to go meet in front of the school after 7th period. I was so nervous on what I was gonna be doing. Modeling was a big deal, especially for a big brand. After the bell rang, I met Megan at the front of the school and we drove to a big building. In capital letters were "Lattë Compë" on the front. A security guard stopped us and asked for Megan's ID. We were immediately let in. This place was huge. It was only two stories but it looked so much bigger inside. The floors were a golden silk color and the walls were dark gray. "This is him?" I heard a voice call.

"Yea this is awsten." Megan said. I assumed the tall blonde lady in front of me was her step sister.

"Aw he's precious. Now you Awsten, takes these clothes and go change. Make it quick."

____________________________________

A few photos were taken and several posers were made. But finally it was time to go meet my friends at the party. Megan dropped me off and I head inside. "Hey guys" I saw to everyone there. I see Ethan on the couch vaping. There was so much smoke in this one house. "Hey babe. You look amaztacular" Ethan said. It was obvious he had one too many drinks. I was going to stay sober so that I could be a DD tonight. Ethan walked up to me and immediately shoved his hand down my pants. "Babe wanna fuck?"

"Ethan stop you're drunk" I chuckled. I found this quite humorous.

"Well if you won't then I'll find someone who will"

"Excuse me?" I was still laughing. I thought this was all a joke. Ethan laughed so I knew he was joking. "Hey guys where's D?" I say.

"Oh he met a new boy toy. Some guy named Cam. They are kinda fucking" Kaitlyn responded. Boy this night was hilarious. Me and Ethan decided to sit on the couch. He kept getting drinks left and right. Finally I cut him off from anymore. "Babe. I need to talk in private" he whispered.

"Yea sure thing". I put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the nearest bedroom. We sat and the bed and tears started pouring from Ethan's eyes. "Babe......my parents are making me move"

"What?!?" I say hoping it's a drunk joke.

"Yea. They hate living here. We are moving the Florida beside my grandma"

"But....Florida is 4 hours away"

"I'm so sorry" he weezed.

"Babe we can do something about this"

"I have no place to stay. We really can't. This ruins my plans with you"

"What plans?"

"I...I want to get married to you after high school."

"That's in two years. Anything can happen"

"Two years is a long time without you. Awsie I need you. Only you. Fuck everyone else in the world. You make me so happy. I dont want to lose you. Ever."

I then started crying. I couldn't think what could stop this. Then it came to me. "Move in with me"