Number 3

The Sunday went by pretty quick and soon it was Monday. I did my morning routine and headed for the door. My mom stopped me.
"Sweety. Why don't you have a girlfriend?". I was stunned by the question.

"Because Mom. I don't want one"

"Well I think you and Maddie should date."

"I don't want to date her"

"Oh that's cute. You think it's about what you want. It's about how you look. How others see you. Ask her out."

"It's about what I want. Not how I look. I could care less about how other see me. I'm done with this conversation. Bye". Before she could respond I was out the door. I headed for Maddie's car, opened the door, and sat beside Ethan. We held hands and jammed in the car to twenty-one pilots.
------------------------------------------------------
At lunch we all sat down. "Hey is this seat taken" D joked. Dustin looked confused on who this was. "Dustin this is D. D this is Dustin"

"Hi D"

"Suh dude". We started chatting about how our lives were. Then Dustin said "Hey Ethan and Awsten. Can I speak to you two in private?" I was a little bewildered at what he had to talk about. Then I remembered the text messages. We walked out to the football field and went under the bleachers.
"What did you wanna talk about" Ethan asked.

"Awsten, can you... tell him?"

"Ethan, Dustin is a bit curious on his sexuality. And he wants us to kiss him." Ethan looked stunned.

"Uh. Well if you're a okay with it then I am" Ethan responded. I was surprised. Then I nodded and looked at Dustin.

"So are you first Awsten?"

"Yea. I guess I am".

"Awsten is an amazing kisser" Ethan said.

"Tongue or no tongue?" I asked.

"Definitely tongue. It's hotter". Then I scooted closer to him. He leaned in and I felt his lips connect to mine. At first it was just lips on lips. Then I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, so I did the same. Dustin was a really good kisser. Our tongues were wrestling each other. Finally he stopped and pulled away. "Woah" Dustin said.

"I don't know about you two, but watching Awsten make out with another person gives me a boner."

"Omg babe what the fuck" I started laughing.

"I think we all have boners Ethan" Dustin said.

"Looks like I'm up" Ethan said as he walked towards Dustin. They did the same. Interlocking lips and tongues. I felt the need to join. I got closer to them. Then I grabbed a hand full of both of their hair. Both eyes got wide and looked at me. They stopped kissing. "Something wrong?" Ethan asked. I then started kissing him. Stopped and then started kissing Dustin. This caused a threeway make out session. I felt Dustin and Ethan's hands grab my ass. I gripped their hair even harder. The bell for lunch to end rang. "Damn it was just getting fun" Dustin said.
"Well maybe we can do it some more. All three of us" Ethan suggest. I nodded. We all left to our next class. I couldn't help but think about how far it could have gone if the bell hadn't rang.