The Mall Date

A/n: Fair warning, it gets very sexual and kinky at the end. So like. Enjoy

The week went by quick. It was time for my first date with a guy. I didn't know what to expect. Buzz
Ethan:
We are here
That's when my anxiety grew greater. I was so nervous that I thought I was gonna puke. I put cologne on and left my house. I saw Maddie's car and I went to grab the door handle when it opened. Ethan got out and held the door open for me. That was so sweet. "After you babe" he said which made me feel happy. I sat in the car and Maddie yelled "WE HITTING THE MALL BITCHES". I swear Maddie was the best. The mall ride was short because we lived 10 minutes away from town. "So I was thinking we could go and ea-" May was cut off when she crashed in a tall guy with a camera. That's what she gets for walking backwards. The tall guy had bright blonde hair on his head. He has light freckles and was wearing a red Doom beanie. His eyes were ocean blue. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry." May said to him. He stood up and grabbed his camera.

"Um. Um. I'm. Um. Hi?" He said.

"MAY WHAT THE HECKY STICKS" Maddie yelled.

"I'm sorry about her, she's a cluts. I'm awsten, this is Maddie, May, and Ethan."

"Uh. I'm um. I'm D" he said nervously. It was obvious he was socially awkward like the rest of us. He's perfect for our friend group.

"Well we were going to go eat at the food court, wanna join? We will pay for you since we ran into you" I offer.

"That would be nice. Uh thanks." We go and order food and sit down to eat.

"So D, why you got da camera thing?" Maddie asked.

"I'm a YouTuber. It's the only way I'm an extrovert"

"How many subscribers do you have?" I say out of curiosity.

"I have 10,345". Woah. I didn't expect that many. I thought it was gonna be in the thirties.

"Any special person I your life?" May asked.

"Actually, I am crushing on this really cute guy at my school named Alex."

"You're gay?" Maddie asked.

"Yea. I am a flaming homosexual". We were all kinda shocked. He doesn't seem gay. He doesn't sound, look, or act gay.
"So what school do you go to?" I asked.

"Jay Town High School"

"AYE! YOU GO TA DA SCHOOL WITH US!" Maddie screamed.

"I have Mrs. Collins with you!" May spoke. After we got to know D, we went around to each store talking. D seemed really nice. "Well my Uber is here. Bye guys, it was nice meeting you guys" D said.

"Hey, we have a lunch table, you should sit with us Monday" May offered. He nodded. Then got in his car. I turned to look at Ethan. He looked at me and scooted closer. He whispered in my ear "Date successful" and kissed me. I giggled and kissed him again. We soon left the mall and jammed to some music. "Hey Ethan do you wanna stay the night?" I asked.

"OH SHIT" Maddie said.

"What makes you think you have to ask anymore?" We left and said goodbye to Maddie and May. Me and Ethan walked into my room and then he shoved me on the wall. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back. I moaned a little. He starting biting my neck which felt amazing. Was I gonna have sex for the first time? He grabbed me and put me on the bed. He started to make out with me. He took my shirt off me and starting kissing going down. When he got to my pants he bit down on my button and undid it with his teeth. Grabbing the zipper with his teeth he unzip my pants. Ethan pulled my pants down with my boxers. Omg. Here we go. He put his hand on my dick and started stroking it. Then finally put his mouth on it. Going up and down with his hand and mouth in sync. I finally came into his mouth, which he swallowed. This was a great night. He layed down beside me. "Woah" he said.

"Yea, that was great" I said. We were both breathing heavy. I got up and changed into pajamas. I locked my door, which I should have done in the first place. I was gonna get some cuddles tonight and my mom wouldn't walk in on it. Tonight was great.