Awkward

After our lips weren't locked together, we sat on my soft memory foam bed. Did that really just happen? Was he gay? "Soooo. That was. Um. Nice?" Ethan said with a nervous voice.

"I guess it was" I chuckled.

"This is awkward". I don't know what to do. Do you act like nothing happened? I looked at him. Gazing into his beautiful blue green eyes. "So what now?" I asked. Ethan was silent. Then he finally went to speak. "I...I think I like you"

"Are you sure Ethan?"

"Very sure" he said leaning in for another kiss. Our lips touched. It was an amazing feeling, his lips were red and tender. His hands went through my blonde hair. I could feel his tongue wanting to enter my mouth. I let it. As our tongues danced around, I cupped his soft, smooth face. The other hand in his brown ashey hair. His hair cut was shaved on the sides with medium length in the middle, just as mine was. I felt his other hand going down lower and lower. I pushed it away. Our lips stopped touching. "I'm sorry Ethan. That's a lot for one night" I said with shaky breathing. We layed there on my bed. Complete silence. Wow, I just made out with my best friend. I turned over to see him asleep. He was adorable when he fell asleep. I grabbed my phone, entered my password and started texting my girl best friend Maddie.

Me: Hey, I know it's late but...me and Ethan just made out...

Maddie: WHAT!! AGH AWS WHY!?

Me: IDK. We were laying in bed talking and he kissed me. Then I kissed him. He said he liked me. Then make out session.

Maddie: Oml Aws. You're so weird. So you're both gay?

Me: You knew I was secretly bi. But I didn't know he was too.

Maddie: Welp. You have fun kiddo. It's 2am and I need sleep. Come over tomorrow and we talk.

Ugh. I need to talk now. Did he really like me? I had never thought about him like that. I made the executive decision to go to sleep. Hoping this was all just a really good dream, and he didn't actually like me.