Dustin

There we lay. On my bed, in complete silence. I liked it. I liked him. He was perfect. I cuddled up next to Ethan who was really warm. He wrapped his arms around my, pulling me in tighter. We slept.
Knock knock
I scurried to get up and throw on my clothes. Then I remembered I had locked the door. I woke Ethan up for him to hide. Considering my mom finding a boy in my room in just his boxers wasn't the best idea. "Ethan. Ethan get up" I whisper in his ear

"Ugh. Whyyyy"

"My mom is at the door". His eyes widened. He got up quickly, grabbed his clothes, and ran for my bathroom. "Sweetheart, open the door" my mom said. When Ethan got into my bathroom I opened the door.
"Hi Mom. Good morning"

"Good morning to you. I could have sworn I heard Ethan."

"He's in the shower"

"Oh okay. Well, breakfast is made"

"Thanks. We will be there in a minute" I say as I closed the door. Eventually she would find out about me and Ethan. But not anytime soon. Ethan actually showered and got dressed. We headed into the kitchen with the aroma of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. We all ate, washed our plates, and Ethan and me went to my room. "Hey Ethan. Last night was amazing"

"It was. We should totally do that again sometime" he joked.

"Eh. Maybe we will go a bit farther?"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really" I say grabbing his crotch.

"Well babe. We can't today. I have to go help my mom clean the house. I'll see you at school."

"Ugh. Fine. Bye cutie." I say. Kissed him goodbye and he left. Buzz
Dustin:
Hey Awsten.

Me:
Hey Dustin what's up?

Dustin:
Nothing much. I was gonna ask you a personal question. But you can't tell anyone I asked. Okay?

Me:
Of course

Dustin:
How did you know you were bi or gay or whatever you are?

Me:
Uh. Uh. Uh. How do you know about that Dustin?

Dustin:
I saw you and Ethan at the mall. And.......Maddie may have slipped up.

Me:
Damn okay😂😂. So you wanna know how I knew I was bi?

Dustin: Yeah... Cause I'm a bit curious myself.. don't tell anyone.

Me:
Well. I started thinking guys where cute/hot. Then I kissed one.

Dustin:
If course I think they are cute. But I've never kissed one. Do you think maybe......

Me:
I'm sorry Dustin but me and Ethan are kinda.... together.

Dustin:
I knew that. But like..do you think you both could....help me?

Me:
Honestly idk if Ethan would be down for me and him kissing another guy. But I'll ask.

Dustin:
Thanks. See you at school Monday closet buddy ;)