Maddie

Warning. If rape triggers you. Do not read after the line below.~Jeremy

"What?" I say. I look into his blue green eyes. "I want us to come out to just the school. Our parents can wait. But for now, we can tell the school."

"Are you sure? What about your social stance? I don't want you to lose a lot of your homophobic friends"

"For you it's worth it. Who cares about them if they won't be my friends after I come out as bi?"

"Yea I guess so. I kinda think the same way. Are you 100% sure babe?"

"Definitely."

------------------------------
Maddie's point of view
May and I decided to leave chili Verde before everyone else. D and Kaitlyn would be driving them home. "Hey wanna come over tonight?" May asked.

"No not tonight. I need to be heading home. Goodnight May"

"Goodnight Madds"

The real reason I didn't want to stay was because I was feeling a little depressed. I was having flash backs to Jackson, my ex step dad. I hope I never see him again. He never raped me but always touched inappropriately. I pulled over to the park. It was dark out, the moon was bright, and the wind was barely blowing. I started walking down the paved walk way in Draven Park. Draven Park was mainly a wooded area. As I was walking I noticed someone sitting at one bench. "Madison?" He said. The feeling of fear ran through me. It was Jackson. I had no way of protecting myself from him. Thoughts ran though my head about what was going to happen. "Is that you?" He called again. I turned around and started fast walking to my car. I heard his foot steps. With every step that sounded closer, my anxiety grew greater. Then I heard him start running. I starting running as fast as I could. He was faster. "You fucking whore" he said while grabbing my hair.

"No. Please" I say chocking up. Tears starting going down my cheeks. He threw me to the ground. Yanking my pants off. "No please stop please no."

"I know you like this you slut." He then unzipped his pants revealed his dick. He then pulled my panties off. I was screaming for help but nobody could hear me in the park. I kept hitting him but it didn't work. He weighed too much. He then shoved his member inside me. Tears started falling harder. He covered my mouth with his hand. It felt like it would never end. He finally pulled it out before he came. He was smarter than that. "Bet you liked it you slut" he said. I was crying so hard. He started walking away. I didn't go home that night. I just layed there crying.