Chapter 4

We made dinner, ate, chilled outside a bit more till it was time for bed. Colson and I were staying in the guest bedroom. John got the good ole couch. I came back from the bathroom, Colson was laying on the bed face up. I climbed on top of him. He chuckled. "Soo, it's your last hour being a teen." "I totally forgot! Thank god!" he laughed. "It's about damn time!" "I agree!" he grinned. "It makes are age difference not so bad." "I could care less about that! as long as your ass legal I'm good!" I laughed.

"You miss it here" Colson said stopping my laughter. "It's nice being here seeing Ali and the kids." "Why don't you do it more often?" "I don't know" "Yes you do. You're just not telling me." I went to get off of him. "Brittany come on you can tell me." He held me in place. "It's nothing really" "Tell me anyways" I sighed. "If you don't tell me I'll tickle you" I looked at him. "I'll do it!" I sighed again looking away. He raised his hands. "You better not." "Try me" "Cols-" laughter filled the air. "Stop!" I tried to yell in between laughs. "Tell me!" I shook my head. "Okay, you asked for it!" he continued. "Fine!"

He stopped. "I don't come cause I don't know if I might see my parents while I'm here or not." "Do you not want to see them?" "No" "Why?" "Cause. They're just.. they never supported what I did. They didn't even care half the time. They thought I was making a huge mistake leaving here for WWE. They didn't think Id make it." "But you did! so what?" "That's not the point. The would support my little sister, lex, if she was a drug dealer. Same with my older sister jack. They always pushed me and Ali aside. That's why I'm still good with Ali. That's why I still talk to her instead of my other sisters. We both know how it felt growing up. I don't know exactly how Ali felt but it fucked my head up bad. Just the little things that happened. For the longest time I didn't even want to be here anymore. Feeling that way at a young age is messed up. I wanted to run away at age 10 if not younger. I always felt unwanted to them. And it only got worse..." "How worse?" "I started cutting, choking myself, starving myself anything. I'd cry myself to sleep at least twice a month. I used to pray at night to never wake up the next day." I looked away. Colson dam tarted rubbing my leg. "It started to get alittke better when..." I paused. "When..?" "it's gonna sound lame but when I found your music." I looked at him. "I listened more and more and found myself relating to the words you said. And it took the pain away. I'd stay in my room for hours with the door locked blaring your music. It was my escape. But it didn't always work. Sometimes I'd get pushed to the point where music couldn't fix it. I went crazy. I sat there in my room planning ways to kill myself. That's why I left. I stopped feeling that way when I entered WWE and was busy 24/7. But if I would have never listened to your music, I wouldn't be in the WWE! Hell I wouldn't even be here today if it wasn't for you. Which kind of sounds weird now that I'm saying it out loud....."

He cupped my face. "I'm so glad you here. And that I helped you through hard times. That's my whole reason for rapping. I want you here. Don't ever think your not wanted ever. Cause I want you. And I'm so happy I got the chance to know you. Don't ever get down on your self again like that. You are wanted and you are important. Don't let anyone tell you different. Okay?" I nodded he pulled me down for a hug.

He combed his hand through my hair. "You're perfect in every way, shape, and form. I would never change anything about you." He whisper in my ear. He kissed my head as I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to some one kissing my neck. I smiled. "Happy Birthday beautiful." I opened my eyes to Colson laying on me. "Thank you" he kissed me. "Their making breakfast already." "What are they makin?" "Lets go find out!" he kissed me again and got up. I followed.

We made our way down stairs. As soon as we reached the last step Aiden ran into me hugging. "Happy Birthday Auntie Brit Brit!" "Thank you little guy!" I said hugging him back. He pulled away and grabbed my hand. "Come on breakfast is almost ready." He pulled me into the kitchen. Ali, Parker , and John stood in the kitchen. "Whatcha making?!" "Well I know how much you love hash browns and waffles. Soo blue berry waffles, hash browns extra crispy, and maple sausages." "Mmm can't wait!" "Oh and fresh strawberries to top it." "Did I mention you're my favorite sister?" "No, but I already knew it!" she smiled.

Ali made me a plate and sat it down at the table. Everyone made their plate and joined me. "Mm I'm in love with these hash browns!!" "Cause I made them!" Ali smiled. "So, have any plans for today?" Parker asked. "Uhh... I haven't thought of anything." "Actually, I have something planned for later tonight." Colson spoke up.

I looked up at him beside me. "Really? like what?" "Well it's a surprise so you'll have to wait and see." "Colson last time had a surprise for me-" It went fine." "Not the first time when we went to that restaurant!" he laughed remembering the night.

The night I won the rap battle and we were suppose to go to the Cheesecake Factory. But instead went to that restaurant in the woods. It was a good time till Colson freaked out on me.

"What happened?" Ali asked pulling me back from my thoughts of that night. "Uh.. Kenny got me into a rap battle against Colson. And I ended up winning." "Only cause I let you" Colson mumbled. "What was that?" "Nothin." He laughed. "Anyways I won. And my prize was dinner of my choice. I chose the Cheesecake Factory. Kenny's car was full so we had to take Colsons. We go. Start heading towards it. All a sudden we pass the exit that Kenny got off on and we end up at some restaurant in the woods." "In the woods? what was it called?" I looked at Colson. "Last restaurant in the Woods" "Original."

I told her the rest of the story as we finished eating. We got done and put the dishes in the sink. I went to walk up stairs. "Wait! Aiden and Audrina have a present for you" Parker said from the living room. I walked in. "Okayyy.." "Close your eyes" Aiden said. I closed them. "Sit right here" Aiden said pulling me to the couch. I sat down. "Okay! Open!!!!" I did. "A box!!! thank you soo much!!!!" Aiden laughed. "No!! you have to open it!" "Ohh!!!" I tugged on the wrapping paper. "I can't do it!" "You have to rip it!!!" "Help me out!"

He tore the paper off the box. "Now you open the box" I did. Newspaper filled the box. "I'm guessing you mom wrapped this?" Aiden nodded. "Ya! and I helped!" "you did a great job!" I dug in the box till I found something. I pulled it out. "It's a picture frame!!!!" Aiden yelled. "I love it!"

It had some pictures of me from WWE. And pictures of Aiden and Audrina. "It's perfect! I love it! thank you!" I hugged him. "Your welcome!!" "I'm gonna go put it with my stuff upstairs." "Okay!" Aiden started playing with the box.

I walked up the stairs with the picture frame. I walked pasted the bathroom where John is showering and to the room. Colson was pacing back and forth. "What are you doin?" he jumped. "Oh uh nothing." He shoved something in his pocket. "Okay..." "what you got there?" "A picture frame fro. Aiden and Audrina." I placed it by the wall with my stuff.

I walked over to the bed and laid down. "John needs to hurry up in the bathroom so I can take a shower!" "Calm down," he climbed on top of me. "Dress nice for tonight." "How nice?" "Like high heels and a dress" "I think I have something in mind." "Good."

He kissed me. I felt him get something out of his pocket. "and make sure what ever you wear, matches this." he pulled a little black box up. "What's this?" "your present. Open it." he handed it to me.

He got off me so I could sit up. I say there holding the box. "Just open it!" I smiled and.

"Oh my god!! Colson!!!!" he laughed. "Like it?" "of course!!!!"

In the box sat the most beautiful ring. "And it has my birth stone!" my birth stone sat perfectly in the middle if the ring. A gold band wrapped around. I took it out to try it on. Perfect fit. I looked up at him. "It's perfect!!!" "Wait, your wearing it on the wrong hand." He said grabbing my right hand with the ring on it. "What?" he took the ring off and put it on my left ring finger.

Is he?

******* In the next chapter there will be a picture of the ring!

Is he....??????

Wait and seee!!!

VOTE!!

PLEASE

THANK YOU

********