Bonus Chapter 22!

1 year later!!

The last year has been... crazy!!! I've broke the record for longest Divas champ and Tna knockout.
The media has been glued to me!!! Even more now that I started on WWE's tv show on E! Total Divas.
When wwe went to the UK, I had a photo shoot to do for my protein with Owen and Lewis.
The day before we were planned to leave the UK, Owen informed me that for the past 3 weeks he's been staying at his ex's trying to "work things out" and they decided to get back together... So that means kicking me to the crib. Yay..

Em has step up some meetings for the band. We met up with Of mice and men, and well we started hanging with each other a lot. So much that they invited us to watch them perform and hang with them in Atlanta for Warped Tour.
Which is where we are headed now at 8 in the morning.

"God I'm tired!" Kenny yawned from the drivers seat of our rental. "Come on! It's not that early!!" I argued. "Sorry were not all fitness training freaks who wake up at the crack of dawn!" Charlie said. "Stop complaining!! Were going to freaking WARPED TOUR! You know how much I love it! And now we'll be back stage for it all! Just think of who alls going to be there! Pierce the Veil! Sleeping with Sirens! For Today! Breathe Carolina!!" I named off the list of bands. "Ya, we know... You've been telling us for weeks!" Matt said taking a drink of coffee. "Why do you guys not sound excited!!" "We are. Just not as much as you.."

We pulled in the back and were led to a parking area. We got out. "So wheres austin and them?" Charlie asked. "I don't know, why don't Brit find out since they talk non stop." Kenny joked. I pulled out my phone and called him.
"Hey! You guys here?!"
"Yea! Just got here! Where you guys at?"
He told me right where to go. We were soon walking up to their bus. Matt knocked. Alan opened the door. "Hey! You made it!" "Heck ya!" He let us on to the bus. "Wheres everyone else?" I asked walking in. "You mean wheres Austin, still in bed." He pointed down the hall. I blushed and walked down it. I looked at the all the bunks. I read the names till I found his.

I opened the curtain. "Still in bed! Really?" He rolled over and smiled. "Gotta get all the sleep I can!" He clearly just woke up. "Join me?" He winked causing me to blush. "No! I really don't want to hear you two make out so early in the day!" Tino said from the bottom bunk. We both started to laugh. "Hey what time is the breakfast at?!" Phil asked from the top bunk. "Ahh... in ten minutes!" Alan said. "Shit! Let's go!!" They all jumped up out of their bunks and rushed to dress.

We walked to breakfast and ate. We were recognized by several bands. It was pretty awesome! After breakfast we went back to their bus and chilled outside. They had speakers hooked up for us to listen to so I plugged up my phone and put it on shuffle. Sleeping with Sirens Lets Cheers to This played.

We started singing. "You know they're here!?" Alan said as the song came to a end. "Ya.." "Dude! Call Em up!! Get Kellin over here man!!" Aaron said. My face drained. Austin looked at me. "What?" "Are you really gonna call them?" He chuckled. "Ya! Why? Don't want to meet them?" "No.... I do just.." "She's gonna freak!!!" Charlie finished for me. "You'll be fine." Austin smiled at me as he pulled out his phone.

I sat still, trying to stay calm. But how can I! I'm about to freakin meet and hang with Sleeping with Sirens!! I can't.. I mean I met Kellin and Jack years ago. But I wasn't a fan fan....
Another song played. One of ours that we recently released. I looked up noticing everyone singing to it. I looked to Kenny. The same shocked look on his face.

Austin looked at is. "What?" "You... you know the words?" I said in disbelief. "Hell yea! We listen to this song all the time." Phil said. I smiled. "What? Didn't think we were fans?" I shook my head.

"Kellin!" Alan yelled as they walked up. I froze. Kellin, jack, gabe, nick, and Justin walked up. "Hey guys!" Kellin smiled. Everyone said their hellos. "Uh guys this is Intent to Dream, Kenny , Matt , Charlie , and brittany." Austin said pointing to each of us. "Hey" they
Waved and sat around us.