Chapter 19

The new band has gottin back in the groove so to speak. Felt just like old times. We started posting videos on YouTube. Kind of introducing the band to the fans. Some absolutely love it others.. Well of course talk their trash.
We released covers of so G's so they know how we all sound together. And who plays what

I've kept WWE in play still. I don't want the WWE universe thinking I'm leaving for music cause I'm always busy with it. But then again I haven't missed a live show for WWE since I started music. They're trying to get me back in the title hunt.. Hopefully that happens real soon.

I still talk to slim. I ended up clearing things up with the rest of them. Well not all of them. Me and Kells still don't talk. Which is no surprise anyway. I could careless.

The band has a punk rock type, alternative, post hardcore feel. We did covers of Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Blink 182, and Limp Bizkit. People like it. We have a little fan base growing already. But I just really want to focus on WWE for a while. I've barely been in the mix of things. Ya I'm there but I'm not in any story lines. I just wrestle. Which isn't all bad.

Em wants us to start an album, but I disagree. I really don't think that's best right now. We're only been a band for little over 4 months. I suggested an EP first. To see how well that goes first. Hopefully it works out.

WWE has a story line going with TNA. Kinda like Monday Night War, but WWE is on Mondays and Fridays and TNA is Wednesday. They have our divas vs. their knockouts. And our superstars against theirs. It's pretty crazy. I've met so many wrestlers that I've looked up to.

As of right now, so e guys from WWE and a couple from TNA and I are headed to the nearest gym in Seattle, were Monday night is. It's john, roman, ryback, Ethan carter, and bobby Lashley. As soon as we got to a gym, we went our own ways.

Hours in, drenched in swear, we noticed part of the gym get closed off. I pulled out a head phone to talk to john. "Hey!?" He looked at me. "What's going on?" I said motioning to the closed off part of the gym. he dropped his weights. "No idea. I saw cameras being set up." "Well go find out!" He shrugged and walked towards it. I got up and followed.

"Excuse me?" John asked a guy setting up. He looked at us and smiled as if he knows us. "Well hello there!! I'm Joey from My Protein. We're here today for a photoshoot in our newly sponsored gym. You're john cena? Right?" "Yes, My Protein?" He nodded. "We're from the UK! And we are starting to branch off to the US." He shook johns hand. "Oh, so you guys do like protein shakes?" "Yes.." he went off into detail about the company. He the. Turned to me. "Miss brittany?" I smiled. "Yes?" He held out his hand. It's an honor." I shook it.

"Are you two, fitness trainers?" "I used to. Now I just do it for work." John answered. They both turned to me to answer. "Uhh... I never really thought of that. I just train for WWE." "Really? I thought.. Well excuse me." He pulled out a little card from his pocket. "I'm sure My Protein can change that. We would love to have you as a promoter." He handed it to me. "Promoter?" "Oh yes! You would fit perfectly with us!" "But I don't fitness train. If I even know what that really means..." he gave a puzzled look. "Really? Could of fooled us." Some one walking up.

Two muscled twins walked behind Joey. Both with tattoos... My god. "Ahh, allow me to introduce two of our top promoters. Owen and Lewis Harrison." We shook hands. "Owen, Lewis this is John Cena and-". "Brittany Garcia... right?" Owen, I think, said. I nodded. "Yes". "Trying to get new promoters?" the other twin said to Joey. "Of course! How wonderful would it be if Miss brittany joined our crew?!" "I think it's a great idea." Owen said looking me up and down.

I felt my cheeks get warm. I looked down to avoid eye contact. "Let's go!!" A woman yelled walking in. "That's our cue." Joey said turning. "It was nice meeting the both of you." He said before running off. Owen and Lewis did the same and left.

John and I returned to where we were before. "Someone was checking you out." John said nudging me. "I don't know what you're talking about." I smirked.

I laid back on the weight bench. "Need a spot?" I turned. Owen.... I think. I picked up the bar. "Don't think so." I said doing reps. He chuckled. "Thinking about joining us?" I smiled. "Might look good on my resumé." "Yes it will" I did a couple more reps then put the bar back. I sat up. He handed me a towel. I took it, my eyes soon realized.... hes shirtless... wow.

He smiled, I quickly looked away. He caught me staring. I grabbed my water and took a drink. "How long you here for?" He asked sitting at a machine beside me. "For tonight, then I'm headed to the next stop for WWE." "Dang... well that's too bad. I was hoping me and you could hang out, ya know maybe get a drink or something."i smiled. "You'd have to check with the general." I nodded at john as he walked up.

"Ask me what?" They started talking. I walked over to the leg press. I put on some weights and sat down doing reps. "Alright! Sounds great!! I'll see you tonight!" "Alright!" They shook hands. Tonight? Owen turned to walk away. "Oh and your brother can come too. If you want." He smiled and left.

"What'd you agree to?" I asked setting the weights back. "They're coming to tonight's show." "What?!! Why? Why would you do that?!!!" "Chill out." He chuckled. "Come on its time to head out.

The show was crazy. So much happened! There was a Divas battle royal for the divas championship. All WWE divas and TNA knockout in the match. Only one came out on top.

After the match I headed back stage with my new belt. I ran into the Harrison twins. We talked most if the the time. They met some of the guys. We all ended up going out to bars. Until Nikki got pissed that John was out drinking, so me and him left. But not before Owen gave me his number.

I ended up signing with My Protein. Wwe gave me the okay to do so. All I have to do is wear their gear at gyms and drink their protein shakes. Which aren't too bad at all. Because I signed with them I had to start fitness training. It's way harder then what I normally do. It's body building type stuff. I've noticed a difference already. John trains me. About John... Things with him and Nikki haven't been the best. She moved out recently cause she complained she never sees john or spent time with him cause hes alway with me. And she thinks they're something going in with us..... Idiot. Hes like my brother! I would never.
Johns not as tore about it as I thought he would be. He actually seems kind of happier. Even though she broke off the engagement and gave the ring back, he seemed relieved.

The feud with WWE and TNA is at a high. Everything is getting settled tonight, at WreatleMania. Our champions against theirs. So since I'm the Divas champ I have to wrestle against their knockout champ, gale Kim. And our match is special. The winner gets both belts.. Everything's on the line.

The media has gone crazy over this! Wwe and Tna have broke recorders cause of all the viewings.

I've done several morning show appearances just in the past 2 weeks leading up to wrestle mania. Anyone who's anyone knows what's going down. The arena sold out in seconds.

I sat in the locker room with my head phones in. It's almost time for my match. So many nerves rushing through me. I've received many good lucks from many different famous celebrates on twitter and insta. I sat back resting my head against the wall.
Focus.

There was a knock on the door. In walked John and Kenny. I pulled out a head phone. "Ready?" "As I'll ever be." "Good. Cause it's time." I took the other head phone out and put away my phone in my bag. I stood up and took off my jacket.

We walked out and went to the curtains All WWE nodding at me as I walked past. If I lose... I let down all wwe. I took a deep breath. We reached the curtains. "Gale! You're on!" Sound guy said. She walked out with her belt. John and I did our hand shake. "You got this!!" I nodded. "Brit!" Sound guy said. I gripped the belt and walked out.

Go time.

****************************

Please vote or something !!

Lack of views and votes are wording me!😓

If you want me to continue please do something!!!************