Chapter 18

*****************************************
Random K pic!😝

*****************************

We talked a bit. Cracking joking on each other. Jojo joined Kells table. She kept glancing over at us. Slim got up and sat beside me. "Hey slim." He smiled down at me. "Hey, I almost finished that track we were workin on." "No way!!! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to hear it!" he laughed. "Ya so you want me to email it?" "Ya. Send it or whatever works." "Okay". We grew quiet. "Hey... I didn't mean to offend EST at all in my performance. I saw all the tweets, that wasn't my intention I promise. It wasn't even an EST bandana. It was just plain black." "I understand. I never thought it was. But them..."he looked over at kells table.

"Ya. I figured. Is that why you're the only one talking to me?" "Ya.." "I wouldn't do that. You know that!" He nodded. "Are they gonna hate you cause you're over here?" "Maybe. But it's whatever."

"Slim. Stop talking to that bitch and get back over here." Kells said. I rolled my eyes. "Bitch? Please.." I found myself say. "Excuse me?!" He stood up. "K calm down!" Slim said standing up. "Hell no!! She disrespected our movement slim!! Why the hell are you sticking up for her ass?!!?" I stood. "I wasn't trying to disrespect EST! I have it tattooed on me!!! Why the hell would I degrade it?!" "Cause you're a fucking bitch!" "Kells!" Slim interfered. I shook my head sitting back down. "Okay.." I looked away from him and looked down at my phone ignoring him. "Ya.. text your dumb little wanna be boy band pussy!" "At least hes loyal." "So you think.." He sat back down. Slim looked down at me. "Slim!!" Kells demanded. He obeyed.

"You good?" Rome whispered. I nodded. "Hey johns match is almost done. Wanna head to the bus?" Nikki asked. I nodded again. We got up and threw our plates away.

We went to the bus. "Damn, kells was brutal back there " "Ya.." I went to my bunk. You alright Brit?" I ignored her and laid down putting my head phones in. I stared up in my bunk.

Our little argument replayed in my head. "So you think.." What does that mean? Ugh. Of course. Kells is back in my head. Hes words causing me to wonder.
My phone buzzed.
~please don't let what Kells said get to you.~
Slim.
~what did he mean when he said so you think.~
~gosh. I was hoping you wouldn't mention this. But we saw him at the club the other day making out with some chicks.~
~Oh... well we aren't technically dating so.~
~still, y'all were talking. I saw you two together. You care. I just hate I had to be the one to tell you.~
~It's alright. Thanks for telling me.~
~Anytime. I got your back.~
I sat my phone down and fell asleep

-NIGHTMARE-

I jumped awake searching for air, drain chef in sweat. I checked the time, 4 am. Damn. I thought I was done with these damn things. I got out of the bunk to get water. The bus driver happily looking out towards the road. I have no clue where were headed. I took a drink. Gosh....

2 MONTHS LATER

(Late October.)

The past two months haven't been the best. Wes told me he wants to end things. After I asked him about what Slim told me...
They stopped the story line with jojo and me after I kept beating her and the fans weren't in it anymore. So that meant kells no longer had to be present for Raw!!! Wel... Most of the time. Him and Jojo are still a thing. Surprisingly

They just had a PPV this past Sunday. AJ made a return taking my belt...
So not only I'm I guy less. But I'm belt less.
All in time for my birthday.

I worked things out with my family, all thanks to Kenny. I told him the nightmares came back.. and he persuaded me to work it out. Were all good now. I decided to go visit them. Wwe have me 2 weeks off. It was okay. Nothing big. They had a birthday party for me since it was. Well my birthday. My cousins gift to me was a tattoo. Which I took advantage of that night. I got a purple skull with a cross and roses for my sister on my inner ankle.

People have been demanding new music. I've talked to Em and John about what's next for my music career. I like the whole pop music sence but that's not really how I want it to go. I released another song to keep fans occupied.

"Well?! What do you like?! What's your type of style you like?!" Em asked in the conference room of one of his studios. I shook my head. "You have to find a path. You can't do everything!" John spoke up. "Do I have to do this now? Can't I wait-" "look if you wait, they'll forget about you. You really don't want then throwing you aside. Then when you do want to do this, they won't give you the time of day. You do t have to be pop like Katy Perry. You can do what ever you want right now. And those fans and I will support it."

I looked down at the table. "Maybe this will help.." john said. "Come in!" I looked to the door as it opened. Kenny, matt, and Charlie walked in. "What are you-" behind them walked jn.. "ms. Myra?" She smiled. They took seats around the table. "I'm confused" doesn't take much to do that." Charlie joked. "You need a path right?! You had this path before! Remember!" John said. "The Myra's? " He nodded. "That was back in middle school!" "So!!"

I looked at Ms. Myra. "It's what you e always wanted to do. Just as bad as you wanted wrestling, wwe just came first.... Now it's your time for this." I looked at the guys. "Were down! I'll be lead guitar. Matt on bass, Charlie drums, and you second guitar and sing. We did it before. We can do it again!!" I looked to Em. "You're good with this?" "What ever makes me money! No I'm kidding. Yes! I'm good with it!!" I smiled. "Where do we sign?!" We laughed. "I'll work out a contract." Em said. "I'll manage if you'd like?" "Yes!! Of course Ms. My. You started this group. It'd only feel right if you were with us on this journey." She smiled. "Okay well we need a new name. Cause the Myra's.... Well come on.." Charlie said.
"Well then what?"