Bonus Chapter 24

John and I got to the performance center right in time. Surprise!
After the call finished triple H invited us to go get a smoothie with him. And it's our boss, so can't really say no.
We got some overly fiber, weird colored smoothies that were actually really good.
We then returned back to johns.

All the guys were swimming in the pool. We walked out the back door. "HEY! What the hell are you guys doing?!!" John yelled. They froze in place and looked at him. "...Swimming.." Dub whispered. "And who said you could?!" John questioned. They looked to each other. I know johns just playing with him. But they sure don't. "Uhh.." "what? Sorry I can't hear you." He snapped back. They started to slowly get out.

I couldn't hold it back. I busted out laughing. "Guys chill hes joking!" they looked at me. "I can't believe they actually fell for that!" I said to john, still holding a serious face.

He finally broke and smiled. "Idiots." We walked back inside. "I'm going to shower." I said walking to my place.

I showered and got out, wrapping a towel around me and my head. I walked out and went to my closet. In my closet, I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" I heard it open. I grabbed clothes and exited the closet to see
Kells standing at the now closed door.

I gripped the towel to me. "Kells? What are you doing in here?" "Relax.." he took a drink from his cup. It's only 3 and he's already buzzed. "Tell me something.... Are you dating Austin to get back at me?" "What?" He chuckled. "come on! You're only with him to make me jealous! And to get back at me for dating Jojo!" "You're still dating!" ".. I am? Right!!! I am." He laughed to himself. Wow... I actually feel bad for Jojo at the moment. "Kells can you please leave so I can get dressed?" "No! I know you don't care about austin! Why would you lead him on!? Hes one of my good friends! And I don't want YOU hurting him!" I sighed. "Really? You really think that?... Kells, I hate to break it to you but I'm not with him to get back at you! So would you please!" I pointed to the door.

"Bullshit!!! I know how fucked up you were after I told you I cheated. There's no way you're over me that fast!" "It's been well over 2 years! I think I'm over you.." "But you're not! I see the way you look at me, it's the same way you always have." He stepped towards me. I stepped back. "Kells please..." "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I sighed. "Look believe it or not, I actually really like Austin! And I'm not with him to get back at you. I could really careless! Why would I want someone who did nothing but hurt me? Yes, you and Austin just so happen to be good friends but that's not why I'm with him! The first time we hung out we instantly clicked! So would you please leave!" He looked at me. Almost hurt. "You're over me..?" I sighed in frustration. "Yes!! It's been 2 damn years!!! You think I was gonna be depressed about it for years?" He looked down at his feet. He stood quiet, then turned to the door. Opening it and walking out.

I shut the door and went to sit on my bed. What was that about?
I don't...
What?
Did that...?
I can't!

No brittany stop. Don't think anything of it. Put it out of your head.

I stood dressed and went to do my hair and make up.

October (day before birthday)

The past month I've continue to hold both belts and I'm now a home owner! I bought a house in Tennessee since the past month I've been visiting like crazy. And I can afford it! I've always dreamed of owning this house. I used to pass it everyday on my way to school. I would tell myself I'd buy it one day. And I sure did.

I've been there a lot lately. Doing decorating crap, buying furniture and all that fun stuff! I'm still gonna stay with John cause its close to the performance center and I'll need to be there a lot.

This weekend I'm staying in the house cause of my birthday and my family wants to throw me a party and check out the house.
I'm setting up the kitchen now, putting the new dishes in there proper place.

The security on this house is no joke!! Plus John said I should hire security guards to stay here while I'm away. It's a pretty big place with loads of land! I'm also having a higher and more secure fence build around the land.

A buzzing sound came from the box on the wall. I checked it. The monitor showed Ali's car at the front hate. I buzzed her in. "Doors open." She pulled in as the gates opened up.

I soon heard Aiden and Audrina run in. "No running!!!" Ali yelled. They're foot steps slowed down. "Brit?!" "Over here!!" She followed my voice.
"Damn this ace is big!" She said walking in the kitchen. "I know!! I love it!"

Aiden and Audrina run around the island to me. They crashed me. "Oh god.." I got down on my knees to hug them. I stood back up. "Being good for your mom?" They both nodded. "Ya right.." Ali said sitting a a barstool. The kids ran to sit in the other 2.

"So, what are the plans for tomorrow's dinner?" I asked ali. "Can't tell you!... It's a surprise!" "But it's at my house!! I should know!" "You'll find out soon! Austin coming?" I nodded. "Flying in as we speak." "You know lex is gonna freak!" "She already knows he's coming!" "Ya, but she's gonna be with him all night. She's still all fan girl over those bands." "Really?" I asked putting theist plate away.

"Yea!!! She almost started crying cause you hung out with Vic." I thought back to warped tour.... "Great times." She shook her head.

We sat and chatted a bit till it got late. Ali got the kids ready to go out to eat with Parker. "Wanna come? you have an hour till his plane lands." "Sure. Let me grab my things." "Okay. We'll meet you there."

She loaded up the kids and left as I got in my new matte black Maserati. I told head security I was leaving so they can "lock down".

I pulled out on to the road and headed to the restaurant. I came up to the city. If it was even possie, it's changed so much. It'll take a while till I get used to it.

I got to the restaurant, parked and went inside to find them at their table.

We finished and walked out. I said my goodbyes before leaving for the airport.

I pulled up to see him standing on the curb with some people around him. Fans probably. I pulled up beside him. I got out popping the trunk for his suit case. "And here she is!" I smiled at him and walked to the rear end of the car. He followed putting his suit case in the trunk. I shut it after. "Hey." He said to me. "Hey." He pulled me in for a hug or a squeeze I should say. The fans aww-ed. I laughed. He pulled face up. "Miss me?" I nodded. Heesned down and kissed me. The awws continued. I pulled away. "Ready?" He nodded. We said bye to the fans and drove back to the my house.

*****************************************
AWWWW haha sorry I had too. Austin's soooooooo attractive!!!!

But K thou......