Chapter 5

**** sorry for the wait!!! My mouth still freakin hurts!!! Picture of ring up top!! ^^^^^^^ enjoy!! ******

"Woah there Colson...." I pulled my hand away and got off the bed. I started pacing. "It's only been a month. I'm not ready for that...." he got off the bed confused. "What?" "The ring! my left hand! RING FINGER!" I watched as he pieced it all together. "Woahhh woahhh woah!! Noo no! I'm not!" he laughed. "I'm not preposing!" "Really? cause it seems like it!" "No, if I was. It wouldn't be in a bed!" "Oh... now I feel dumb." "Don't" he walked towards me.

He grabbed my left hand putting the ring on the finger he was before. "It's not an engagement ring. It's more like a....." he paused looking at me. "Like a promise ring... if you want it to be...." I smiled. "A promise ring?" "Ya.. if you want. I know it's only been a month and all. But-" we locked eyes. "I've never felt this strongly about someone.. til now." "Colson.." he chuckled and ran his hand through his hair.

His getting nervous... it's easy to tell. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. And buried my face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thank you." I said in his neck. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. "Your more than welcomed." I turned my head to kiss him on the cheek. He chuckled and carried me to the bed laying me down.

As soon as my back hit the bed, Colson started kissing me. Which soon turned in to making out. He started kissing down my neck. "Please no hickeys." He chuckled. "Thanks for the reminder." "No!" I tired pushing him away. Of course I was unsuccessful. "Colson!" "Fine!" he pulled away. "I think Johns out of the bathroom." "Good now we can both go."He said getting off of me. "Uhhh more like I can go alone!" I got up. "No fun"

I grabbed clothes. "I'll be back!" "Ill be waiting!" Colson said laying back down on the bed turning on the tv. I walked out of the room and to the bathroom.
I showered, dressed, did everything I needed. Blow dried my hair and applied a little make up. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to the room. Colson wasn't there. I put my dirty clothes away and put my ring on and went down stairs with my phone in hand.

I walked into the living room where everyone is except Colson. "Where Colson?" "My shower, you took too long." "My bad." my phone started ringing.
FaceTime Nikki.
"Hey" I greeted.
"Happy Birthday!!!!" a bunch of female voices yelled. Her camera came on. All the Divas were there.
"Thanks guys!". "Who's that?" John asked. "Well..." I walked over to him getting him in the view of the camera. "Ohh. Hey guys" "Hey babe" Nikki said. "Eww okay none of that!" I pulled away my phone. I went to scratch my head when they saw... "oh my god!! what is that!!???" "It's a birthday gift from Colson." I put it up to the camera. "Ohhh". "Damnnnnn that cost some money!" I laughed. "What'd he get you?" Ali asked. "This" I put my hand out.

She grabbed it. "Damn. Not bad." "It's my birth stone!" "I know that dumb ass!" I pulled my hand away from her and went to show John. "I've seen it." "What?" "Yea he showed me it the other day." "Really!?" "Yes! he was asking me if I think you'd like it."

I talked to the girls for a bit. They were all on their way to lunch. We chilled in the living room watching tv. "So, wanna go anywhere for lunch?"Ali asked. "What sounds good?" I asked myself. "I know... Los Agavas!" "Yesss!" "Okay! let's get ready!" I looked up at the clock. 1:30. "I'm already ready!" I said. Everyone got up to go get dressed.

Colson walked in. "Showered?" "Yea! you took too damn long!" "Beauty takes time!" "You are gorgeous." He sat down beside me on the couch. I smiled. "So, where are we going?" "Los Agavas! it's Mexican!" "Sounds good."

We went out and ate. Came back. Chilled a bit. It's 8 and Colson and I are about to leave for dinner. I was finishing up my hair when someone knocked on the door. "You almost ready!?" Colson asked through the door. "Ya, I'll be down in a sec." "Okay!"

I let the last curl fall from the curling wand. Perfect. Nice bouncy curls. I did a quick hair spray, grabbed my phone and headed out. I walked down the stairs in my metallic gold platform 6 inch heels, a short black open back dress that flares out at the waist with a high neckline. Along with red lip stick. Perfect. "Damnn..." Colson said at the bottom of the stairs. I smiled.

Colson is in a black long sleeve button up with the top 3 buttons undone. Black pants and of course black chucks. "Don't look to bad yourself!" "Thank you" he put his hand out for me to grab. "Fancy enough?" I asked. "It's perfect you look absolutely stunning babe." I smiled. "Picture!!" Ali yelled running in the living room. "Great..." "Get together!" me and Colson stood next to each other. Snap. "Cute! I'll send it to you. Have fun!!". "We will!" we walked out side..... My jaw dropped. An all black Rolls Royce sat in the drive way.

"What's that?" "Our ride" "You serious!!?" "Of course babe. Come on." He pulled me to the car and opened the door for me. "After you" I smiled. "Thank you."

We drove in to downtown Nashville. "Where are we going?" the car came to a stop. "Come on and see." He got out. I followed. "Are you kidding me!!? I've always wanted to eat here!" He laughed. "How'd i know?" Kanye Prime in downtown Nashville. It's high class dinning here. I wanted to go for prom but it was too expensive. We walked in. So classy. "Reservations for baker." "Ahh right this way!" the host lead us to our table in the back. "Thank you"

"This is so nice!" my phone buzzed. Ali sent me the picture she took of us. "Aww!" "What?" "you'll see!" I posted the picture on Instagram.
~Birthday Dinner!~ I tagged Colson. His phone went off. He looked at it. "Damn we look good!" I laughed.
We ordered our drinks and an appetizer. Their home made bacon and cotton candy.

They brought it out in no time along with our drinks. We ordered our meals. The homemade bacon and cotton candy sat in between us. "Wait! picture!!" Colson said pulling out his phone. "There!" we dug in. My phone buzzed. Colson tagged me in a picture on Instagram. It's the picture he just took. It was me looking down at the plate ready to eat it.
~Happy Birthday to the person who's kept me sane the last month.~
"Thanks!" I said looking up at him. He chuckled. "What? don't like the picture?". "I look horrible!" "You look fine!" "Okay..."

We ate the bacon and cotton candy. Our food came out shortly after. We ate what we could. We stayed a bit and decided to get dessert. Ate and left. We were on the way home. "Damn it's 11 already!" Colson said locking his phone. "Dang" I laid down in the back seat. Resting my head on his lap. "Have a good time?" I nodded. "Good! I'm glad" "Now I'm just tired!!!" I yawned.

He started brushing his hand through my hair. "Gonna be a long way home." "Mmhmm" "Wanna.... ustream?" "Really?" "Yea! I promised the fans I'd do one soon." "Okay!" he pulled his phone out. "I'm gonna tweet first so people watch." "Oh please! with fans these days.. they probably know what color boxers you're wearing!" "Wanna find out?" "Colson!.." he laughed. "I'm joking"