Chapter 6

**** okay soooo it's magically here!!! And as promise..

Here it is!!!

I have to let you guys know

I'm starting volleyball and it's kicking my butt so far.

So that means I don't know when I'll update next.

Please be patient!

It is summer and I don't really have the drive to write much but I will try my best for you guys!

Anyway..

This chapter is

A

VIEW

DISCRETION

IS ADVISED.

You know what that means!;) ******

He held his phone up. "Starting..... now! What's up everyone! me and Brit are on our way home from dinner. It was so good! everyone say hi to brit." He moved the camera down to me. "Hey everyone." I waved. "Well we're a bit bored and wanted to kill time so feel free to ask any questions in the comments. We will try to answer the best we can!" right away. Colson started laughing. "What?" he continued to laugh. "what!!?" "This question says, are you and brittany gonna fuck tonight?, no this one says, have you guys even fucked yet?," he laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Y'all gotta ask her these questions." He put the camera in my face. "Uhh... yea I'm not answering that." He chuckled. "Come on! Let the fans know!" I shook my head and sat up.

We u steamed the whole way home. It got a bit interesting. Colsons fans can get crazy... We got home and everyone was asleep. Colson and I went to the room. Colson fell on the bed. I laid next to him. "I had a great time! thank you." He turned to me. "No problem." He rolled on top of me. I laughed. "You're crushing me!" he lifted himself up over me. "Sorry" he leaned back and sat beside me sitting on his knees. "Can you..." I waved my foot up indicating him to take off my shoes. He laughed "anything for my birthday girl." He took one off. Then the other.

He held my right leg in his hand. He started kissing his way from my ankle up. I laughed. He stopped and brought his face to mine. "So.. those u stream questions..." I rolled my eyes. "What about them?" he shook his head. "Nothin" "Okay.." he leaned down and kissed me.

The kiss deepened. His hand went from my side to my thigh. He left his hand at the end of my dress. He rubbed his thumb just under the dress. He pulled away. "What?" he chuckled and looked at me.

I pushed him up and rolled us over so I was on top. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. Colsons hands were on my waist making their way down. I smiled against his kiss and pulled at his shirt. I started unbuttoning his shirt. As soon as I undid the last button he took it off and threw it across the room.

We continued as things heated up. Colson started feeling around the dress. What is he doing?... "How the fuck do you get this thing off!?" I laughed. "Zipper on the back." He found it and slowly unzipped it. He flipped us back over. I pulled my arms out of the dress as colson gently pulled it down.

He finally got it off. He looked at me "God you're so beautiful." I pulled him down to me. His hands on my hips playing with the lace of my panties. My hands found their way to colsons belt buckle. I started undoing them. Colson did the rest. He let his pants fall to the side of the bed. He continued to kiss me. Slowly making his way to my neck down. "Wait!" I pushed him away. He groaned and look at me. "We don't have to. If you don't want to." "Really?" "yea. I don't want to rush you if you're not ready. And I want you ready." He winked. "Okayy.... get off!" I said as I pushed him off. He laughed andaid beside me. I turned and laid on my side. Colson did the same scooting closer to me. He rested his head on my shoulder and draped his arm over me. "Well.. I gave it a try!" "What?" he laughed. "Nothing"

I laid there letting my eyes shut. Colson moved closer to me. When..... what the fuck?! "Uh colson.." "Yea babe?" "Uhh.. you kinda. Poking me.." "What.. oh shit!,"he chuckled. "My bad. Don't worry it'll go away soon." "Go .. take care of it in the bathroom." "Why don't you take care of it, since you caused it." "Colson-" he got up. "I'm joking! I'm going! but you can't blame it! you got it all worked up for nothing!" "have fun in there!" "Be better if you came with." I shook my head no. "That's fine. I think I have some of your wrestling pictures saved on my phone." "Good bye Colson!" he laughed and left.

I got under the bed sheets and started falling asleep a little after Colson left. I'm surprise. I didn't think he'd back off like that.

I heard the door open. Back already? it's only been like 15 minutes. "Colson.. I thought I told you-" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Ali, Parker, John, and the kids came into the room with a birthday cake. I sat up clinching the bed sheets to me. They continued to sing. John eyed me as they finished singing. "WHOOO!" Ali held the cake up to me to blow out the candles. Aiden jumped up on the bed. I blew out the candles with the help of Aiden. "Aww thanks guys!" "your welcome! we thought we'd surprise you... and we did." Ali said. "Yup. You sure did!" "Wheres kells?" Parker asked. And perfect timing. Colson walked in. "Woah.. hey guys." "Ya... I think we should leave.." john said realizing Colson in his boxers. "I agree. Come on Aiden." Ali said carting the cake out. Parker followed with the kids. Then john. "Use protection!!" Parker yelled from down the hallway. Colson laughed and closed the door.

"That wasn't awkward." colson laid beside me. "Everything go okay?" "Yes" "You sure? it's not gonna pop up again?" "only if you want it to!" he smiled. "Can we just go to sleep?" he nodded. I rested my head in his chest. "Goodnight." "Night."

I slowly blinked open my eyes to an empty bed. I got up and went to the door. Wait. I looked down remembering last night. Clothes.. I put on shorts and one of colsons EST Tshirts. I put my hair up in a pony tail and went to the bathroom.

I finished up and went down stairs. I heard talking coming from the living room. I walked in. Ali John and colson were sitting there. "Mornin" I said sitting beside Colson. "Where are the kids?" "Well Parker's at work. Aiden has school. And Audrina is napping." "Oh." "Soo."john said clearing his throat. "Last night?" I smiled and looked down. "What about it?" "Oh please!" ali said. Colson started laughing. "Nothing happened! calm down." "Ya right..."

We went out to IHOP for breakfast. We got back chilled a bit. Colson left shortly after we got back. He said he had a friend out here that he wanted to catch up with. So it was just me and john now. Ali left to get Aiden from school with Audrina.

Me and john sat on the back porch. "So. what time is our flight tomorrow?" "8 am sharp!" I nodded. "Is colson coming with us back to Florida?" "No clue. And on top of that. He's not answering my text." "Who he say he was seeing?" "He didn't. All he said was a friend." "oh.."

**** Okay I know. Not the best. But that was my first time writing a scene like that. Please leave comments and let me know what you guys think. I'll work on it.

And sorry for the fake out.

Haha*****