Bonus Chapter 25

We got to the house and went straight up the stairs to my room.
"You can put your stuff in here." I said going to a lite closet area. He followed putting his thing in it. I walked to the bed and sat. "So, who's all coming tomorrow?" He asked siting beside me.

I took a deep breath. "Who isn't! Let's see my 3 sisters, yes all three of them! Kind of scared but hopefully things really are good with them." I told him all about my two older sisters feud. The recently settled things. "And I haven't seen my sister jack since I was 18 and lex in years. And now jack has a kid and... well it's gonna be interesting.
My parents are coming. Again haven't seen them since I was 18.
My cousins
Amber
Chrissy
Dj
Jenny
And nick.
All their kids so
Luke, lilly, Larissa
London, maverick
Maddie, nathan, ian, Tyler
Jessica, julissa, jacob, josh.
And Addie. Who again never seen. And she's already 1..." I shook my head.
"Then there's my aunt Diana, sue, and Liz and her kids
Dylan, Alissa, and Jaiden
And all there's spouses
Lucas
Joel
Dona
Carlos
And James.
And.. I think that's it."

I looked at him. "Wow.. Okay... what the hell did I get in to..." I chuckled. " You'll be fine! I promise." I suddenly thought back to the last time I introduced a guy to my family.... Didn't end very well... Now that I think about it. It was Kells. I remember what Chrissy told me kells wasn't good.
Should of listened.

"What?" Austin asked pulling me back from my thoughts. "It's nothing.." he narrowed his eyes at me. "I get the feeling your lying..." I looked at him. he nudged me. "It's just.. I'm worried something's gonna happen..." He pulled me so I fave him completely. He grabbed my face. "I can tell you're nervous about this. But nothing's going to happen." "Heard that before.." I mumbled not realizing I said it.

"Well, lucky for you, I'm not Kells. I can not only handle myself but I can keep a promise. Plus, parents love me." He winked. "I strangely believe you." He smiled. "And that's why." "What?" He chuckled. "Your irresistible smile." He raised an eye brow. "What about my smile?" I started to chuckle. "It makes you... likable." "Likable? I was hoping for more than that." "It makes you... real likable..." "Oh, now it's real likable?" I nodded.

"Oh... anyway I can get more then real likable?" I chuckled again. "You can certain try..." before I could get the words put he leaned into me, forcing me back onto the bed. His lips finding mine.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.
A loud high pitch beeping pulling me from my deep sleep. I groaned rolling over enough to hit the alarm clock. I turned back into Austin's arms, curling up.

The buzzing started again. "My god!" I mumbled and pressed the button again. It wouldn't stop. "What the fuck!!" I looked up at the door. The security box blinking. The monitor showing something. "Brit! Open the gate!" Ali's voice came through the speaker. I groaned again and grabbed the tablet bed side. It's hooked up the the security system. I buzzed her in.

I looked around the room to see mine and Austin's clothes thrown everywhere. I laughed to myself. I gripped a loose bed sheet to me and got up, taking it to the bathroom. I quickly showered and dressed to meet ali down stairs. Austin still passed out.

"You're up late!" Ali said to me as I entered the kitchen. She flipped a pancake. "I like to enjoy my time off as much as possible." "Wheres Austin?" "Sleeping still."

"Look, there she is!" I heard Parker whisper behind me. Next thing, two kids cling to my legs. "Happy birthday Aunt Brit Brit!" They yelled and hugged my legs. Parker came up to the counter. "Thank you!" I said hugging them back. "How old are you now? You should be like 25 by now!" Parker asked. "23 actually!" "Damn! You're still young!! I wish I was just turning 23!" I smiled.

Ali finished breakfast, we sat at the table to eat. Just in time, Austin comes down the stairs. "Look who's up!!" I announced as he walked towards us. He messed with hes "just fucked" hair and smiled at me. That smile..
He made a plate and joined us. "I don't think we've met," Austin said holding out his hand to Parker. "I'm Austin." Parker shook his hand. "Dalton, or as Brit calls me, Parker." He nodded and turned to Ali doing the same. "Ali" she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you both. And these two.." he said looking at the kids. "Aiden and Audrina right?" They smiled and nodded. I looked at Austin.. wow. Kells never did that...

We started eating and small talking. After, ali and I cleaned up. She then forced me upstairs so she can start decorating for the party. So I went to get ready, since it's 3 and party's at 5. I got to my room with Austin following. As soon as we walked in my room, Austin wrapped his arms around me. "Happy Birthday." He whispered in my ear. I smiled. "Thank you."

"So, we have 2 hours till were due back downstairs." "Your point?" I asked pulling away from him. He chuckled. I headed to the bathroom. He followed. I say on a stool in front of the mirror and started my make up. "Where can I shower?" He asked from the door. "Here, or there's 4 other bathrooms up here you can use." He smirked and took off his shirt. Throwing it at me.
"Here's fine"

****************************************************
Last Bonus Chapter!!

I haven't started at all on book 3 yet cause I wanted to finish updating this one other wise... It'll never get posted.

I hope you enjoyed book 2!!

Thank you soo much to all my faithful readers!

I see you! And I really appreciate you guys voting for chapters.

It means a lot.

I'm gonna start working on the 3rd tomorrow since it's MLK day and no school!

So it might be a good week or so till book 3 is up.

I really hope you continue to read!
Like I said kells will be in it. But it might be a couple chapters till he comes back...

Haha

Please continue reading!
Feel free to make suggestions!

Thank you!!! And hope you enjoyed!!!

Stay laced!!!😝