Chapter 8

Two Months Later

Christmas Eve

"Babe! Come on! We have to go!" Colson yelled. "Hold on I'm almost ready!"  "If were late picking up Casie. Her moms gonna be pissed off!" I opened the bathroom door. "I'm ready. Let's go!"  "About damn time!"  I looked at him. "Okay okay. Come on" I turned to the front door if Kenny's house. "Wait," he pulled me back to face him. "You look beautiful baby" I smiled up at him. "Thanks" I stood up on my tippy toes to reach him. He chuckled and lean down.

"Really again! Damn get a room!" Dub said coming out of the kitten in to the living room.

I pulled away. "We're leaving now. Just be sure the house is ready when I get back."  "K you and Brit have cleaned this place spotless. It can't get much cleaner"  "Just make sure nothing gets messed up"  "You'll be gone for like 30 minutes. What's the worse that'll happen."  "You you guys... Everything."

"How far are we?"  "We'll be there in about 10 minutes. Why?"  "No reason."  Colson looked over at me from the driver seat. "You okay?"  I took a deep breath. "Ya fine.."  "Your lying" I put my head back on the head rest. "You think she'll like me?" He laughed. "What?"  "Casie, do you think she'll like me."  "Youre really not asking that are you!"  "Yes. I'm being serious!"  "Babe I already told you. She's a fan of yours! She has all your wrestling Tshirts. And she watches you every week. She's gonna be more happy to see you then me."  I sighed. "I hope so" he grabbed my hand. "I promise babe. You'll be fine."

I clenched the door handle as we pulled into the apartment complex. He pulled up to building C. He pulled into a parking spot and looked over at me. "ready?" I sighed. "As I'll ever be."  "Why are you so nervous?"  "Well maybe cause she's a 9 year old girl and they're not always fund of new people. Especially ones who are dating their father and still hopes one day mommy and daddy will someway get back together. Oh and on top of that her mom! What if her mom doesn't like me!? Then she won't let Casie come over to see you when I'm with you. And if-"  "Babe! Stop!," he chuckled. "You sound crazy!  Trust me you have nothing to worry about! Calm down! Look at me. Take a deep breath. You'll be fine." I nodded.

Colson got out and walk around to the passenger door. I slowly opened it and got out. He cupped my face in his hands. "You good?" I nodded. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "Okay.." He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs of the building. We came to a door. Colson held his hand up and knocked.

We stood in the door way waiting. Seconds later a women stood infront of us. "About time," she mumbled then smiled at us. "Hey!" "Hey. How you been?" Colson asked. She sighed. "Alright.... CASIE! YOUR DADS HERE!!!" She yelled out. "You two wanna come in?"  "Ya sure. Uhh Tasha this is Brittany. And Brit this is Casie's mom Tasha."  I smiled at here. "Hi nice to meet you." I held at my hand to her. She smiled back and shook my hand. "You too. Casie makes me watch wrestling ever week." I smiled.

"CASIE!! You better get your ass out here!!!" Colson yelled. I nudged him. "Don't you yell at my daughter like that!" Tasha said to colson. He turned to her "Please like you don't!" She smirked at him. "I'll go check on her." Colson said as he made his way down the hallway. Which left me and Tasha alone. "So you're a busy woman?" I turned to her. "Ya, WWE is crazy."  "I bet. But it's good you and Colson find time for each other."  "Ya. When we can. With both our schedules it gets hard."  "Ya...I can tell."  "Tell what?" "That he cares about you. I mean I'm surprised. I know how Colson is. And when he told me about you and that he's serious just amazed me."  "Oh.." I nodded. "But you have to wonder what goes on when you're not around". "What do you mean?" She look at me. "Colson said you were a fan of his, I thought you know his ways. If you know what I mean."  "I trust him. I don't want to be too on him to where he does do that."  "Well I did trust him too....   See how that worked."

****** okay

Sorry for any errors.

Hope you enjoyed.

School started so I should be writing a whole lot!!!!

I have alll boring classes so haha

********