Bonus Chapter 23!

We left that night, I went back to Miami. The guys... well not really sure where they ventured off to.
Austin had 2 more stops for warped them hes coming to visit. Which should be real soon.

Right now I'm at the house making a cake out of boredom. I used to bake as a teen so. I finished the cake and started on the buttercream. I searched the cabinets, no powder sugar.. Really. I shut the cabinet and walked over to johns. I heard yelling as I got closer. Who's here? I looked to the drive way.

Nikki's car parked oh great....
Things with them still haven't been so good.
I slowly opened the door. "What the hell John?!" "Don't yell at me about it!" I top toed into the kitchen. The yelling continued upstairs. I searched his cabinets.
Yes! Thank god! 2 bags. I grabbed them. Just as I turned to leave, Nikki stormed down the stairs. "Nikki wait!!!" John yelled after her.

I froze in place, she saw sight of me. "Oh good! Perfect timing!!! Can you go away!? Every time I turn around you're here!!" "Don't bring her into this! She lives here!" John said coming down the stairs beside her. "Ya I know!! How fucking weird is that?! She lives here John! LIVES here. What the hell?!!?! And you claim there's nothing going on between you two?" "There's no-". "SHE STAYS ON YOUR BUS WITH YOU!!! She doesn't even help pay bills! Let alone pay rent!!! Or help with gas for the bus! What the hell does that say?!! She FUCKING FREE LOADS OFF YOU! It's bullshit!" She turned to him after reaching the bottom of the stairs. "That doesn't mean there's something going on between us!" "You train her!! You spend more time with her then you do me! Even when you're not with her, you two are either texting or on the phone!! It's- ughhhhh!!" She stormed to the door.
"I'm done!.." She held up her hand. "I can't keep waiting for you.. it's been over 6 years. SIX john! All for nothing!"

Tears started to gather in her eyes. "It-". "No... stop." She turned and opened the door, and walked out. Slamming it behind her.
"John.." he shook his head at me. "I don't want to get into it.." he walked in the kitchen. "Stealing my powder sugar?!" He asked pouring a glass of wine. "Uh... ya. Making a cake actually. You can come help if you want... might take your mind off-". "I'm fine." "Okay.." I started awkwardly walking away and back to my place.

I places the finishing touches on the cake. The last rose made out of fondant. Perfect. I stepped back and admired it.

I heard loud music coming from johns. I walked over. I opened the door to his house. So not his type of music... "John?" I tried yelling over the music. I walked to the living room.

Kells, slim,dub,dre, and rook laying around the couches with cups in hand. I looked for john, out back with a bottle of jack in his hand. Slim saw me. "Heyyy!!!" He held up his cup. They're drunk. How long have they been here? I looked at the clock. 12:00 am. Damn.. I've been finishing my cake for over 7 hours. Shit.

Dub got up and lowered the music. "Wazzz uppp Brit!?" Rook said from the couch. I smiled. "What are you guys doing here?" "John called us up!! Said he needed to get his mind off things. And we just so happened to be in town!" Kells said after taking a drink. "Is he okay?" "Ya, I think he will be." I nodded. I took a step towards the back door. "Don't!.. He need to work it out himself." Kells said stopping me in my tracks. he stood in front of me. Blocking my path to the door. "Just let him be." "Fine." The door bell ring. "Who's-". "I'll get it!!" Rook yelled as he jumped up and ran to the door. "Invite more people?!" I asked. Kells shrugged.

Rook came back. "It's for you.." I looked. Austin smiled and walked to me. "Why didn't you call!?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck. "I tried. Several times!! You didn't answer." He squeezed me causing me to chuckle. "I missed that sound."

"Uhhh... get a room!" Slim said sitting down. We pulled away. "Aye! Austin!!" Kells yelled standing back up. "Kells!!" They did some bro-shake.

We ended up sitting down with them. Kells have Austin a cup of something. John soon came back in and joined us. Still with that now almost empty bottle.

The guys laughed and cracked jokes. I sat beside Austin. I started getting tired around 3. I yawned. Auditing looked at me. "Tired?" I nodded my head. "Let's go to bed then." "No, you can stay. I'll go." "no, I came here for you. Not them. I'll go with you." He stood and pulled me up with him. "Alright guys, were gonna hit the hay. Night guys!" Austin said.

"Boooo!!" Kells yelled out. Austin smirked. "Sorry guys, gotta get this one to bed." He said looking down at me and winked. I shook my head and started walking to the door. austin followed. "Don't destroy the place!!!" I yelled. "Oh wait! John!" I turned back. He looked up at me. "Don't forget, we have to be up early for that training class at the performance center at 12!" He nodded.

Austin and I walked over to my place. "I really hope john isn't too hammered." "He'll be fine. Hes with K." "That's my point.." "Don't worry about it! Johns a big boy." I sighed. "Fine... but he can't miss it! Hunter will kill me! Hell kill me for not showing up with him!!" He chuckled. "You worry too damn much!" He pulled me into him as we entered my room. "Have to." I smiled up at him. He shook his head and leaned down.

I blinked my eyes awake as the annoying sound came from my nightstand. I reached out and hit it off. I groaned after pressing the button and rolled back into Austin's sleeping body. I curled up with him. Snuggling into his chest. I could lay like this all day. I inhaled his scent. I started tracing his tattoos on his chest and neck. He smiled. "Morning to you too." Hes sleepy, just woke up, sexy as hell!, Voice said. I smiled. "Morning."vi said before stretching up and kissing his cheek.

He pulled me into him, wrapping his arms tightly around me. "I have to get up soon." I mumbled in his chest. "No you don't! You're staying here with me." I chuckled. "Oh how I wish I could." He hugged me tighter and pulled me on him as he rolled to his back. "Guess I have a couple minutes." he laughed. "Good." And kissed my head.

A couple minutes past. "Austin." "mhm?" "I have to get up now." "Mmmm." He groaned. I chuckled a bit. "Seriously! Let me go!!" He shook his head. "No way!! I'm never letting you go!" He rolled us over so hes on top. "Austin!" He pinned my down. "Couple more minutes please?" He leaned down. How could I say no with him this close. "Fine.." he smiled and started kissing me.

"Hey! I'm. Woahhh.. Shit my bad." A voice said from the door way. Austin quickly got off of me. I looked at the door. "Uh yea?" I asked. Kells stood awkwardly looking down. "Uh... do you hav-have any cinnamon?" "Ya.. kitchen." "Thanks.." He turned and left. Shutting the door after him. "Well.. on that note.." I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom. I freshened up, brushed. Brushed my teeth and hair. I pulled my hair up and walked to my closet to get my clothes. Austin gone from the room.

I grabbed workout clothes and got dressed in them. I put on socks and shoes. Grabbed my gym bag and keys. I made my way over to Johns. Kells at the stove making breakfast. french toast and bacon. "You're cooking?" I asked making myself tea. "Hell yea!!! Chef K!" He yelled as he flipped the toast. I shook my head. Austin sat at the barstool. "Wheres John?" "Upstairs I think." "Is he up?" "I don't know!" I groaned. "I swear to god! If he's not up-". "Calm down! I'm up." John said walking into the kitchen dressed. He walked over and poured coffee. "Nope! Don't you dare!" I said grabbing the coffee cup from john. "Green tea, remember!" I said banding him a travel mug of tea. "Really?" I nodded. "Here. John, Brit." Ms said making us plates." "Nope can't. No carbs in the morning." "But you love French toast!" Kells said looking at me. "Yea well I love this body more." "You and I both loved that body even when you ate it." I nearly choked on my tea. I started coughing. John patted my back. "You good?" I nodded controlling my couch. "we should head out. Don't want to be late." John said. "Right."
"Well here at least eat a piece of bacon." Austin said as I went to tell him bye. "No thanks." "Come on. Just a bite!" I shook my head. "Brit don't like bacon that much. She prefers this." He said setting a plate of sausage near us. "Really?! You don't like bacon?!!" " I do.. Just not that much." He shook his head. "More for me." He said taking a bite. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Be back soon." "Okay." I walked to the door. "Here." John said handing me my protein shake. "Ah. Thanks." We walked out the door with our drinks. We got in johns car and left.

"What was that?" John asked. "You saw it to!?" "Kells randomly cooking your favorites for breakfast and showing off in front of austin like that. Yea!!" "I have no idea..." "You two are cool though right? You and kells?" "Yea! We squished things forever ago." "Well he's acting weird." "You think I didn't notice!!?" I shook my head. "Don't let it bother you. Clear your head! Finish this too." He said shoving the tea and shake at me. I rolled my eyes and drank.

***********************

Kells is backkkkk!!!

********