Chapter 14

**********

Quick note!!
*****

I recently saw Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil

And I'm obsessed now!!!

So please admire this sex of a man

Justin!!

From
SWS

And he just liked my picture of him on insta!!

😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sooooooo I'm freakin a bit

😁😍😱😭

Haha enjoy the update!!!

And if you haven't heard SWS or PTV

Do!

Haha

********************

*ON SCREEN*

Jojo and Kells are in the center of the ring.
"I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm out here with Kells and not.... you know." She smiled. "Well let's just say..." she got closer to Kells. "He's moved on to better things" he looked down at her as she glazed up at him. They locked eyes.

"Who needs her anyways!!" She broke the stare. "She's still Divas champ! But how!?? She hasn't done anything! The past couple weeks she's been... Broken! Her poor baby dumped her. And now she's all depressed!" She looked dead in the camera. "You really thought he loved you? You thought he cared for you?" She laughed. "Sweetie nobody cares about you! Not even the Wwe universe. You're nothin-"

My music hit. I walked out with a mic. I laughed in to it. "I'm nothing? Last I checked I have this.." I held up the belt. the crowd cheered! "And I've held it more times then you. oh how many times have you held it?" Her and Kells looked at me. "Oh that's right. You've never held the belt! Cause you've never been the Divas champ!" I looked at her. "How sad huh? You've been here longer than I have and I've already held the belt twice.... Ya. I don't think I'm nothing and the Wwe universe can prove that!"

They cheered. I started walking towards the ring. Jojo held the mic up to her mouth. "Well you may have that. But I have something you don't. "She turned to kells and jumped in his arms wrapping her legs around his waist. He caught her pulling her close. They looked at each other then started making out.

That's my cue. I ran into the ring attacking jojo. I pulled her off Kells. He quickly rolled out of the ring. We rolled around the ring punching, kicking, anything we could do. Jojo got away and rolled out the ring. I got up and went to the ropes closes to her. I fixed my hair and smiled down at her and kells.

"Come on!!! Get back in the ring!!!" I yelled down at her. Jojo held on to kells and they started backing up to the ramp. As soon as they reached the top good ole Steph came out.

She issued a match. Me against jojo. Right here, right now! A ref came out forcing jojo in the ring. Kells stayed outside standing near her corner. The bell rang.

Go time! I went at her. Pulling her into a side headlock. She ran me into the ropes, making me back the hold.

The match continued. I had jojo down motionless. I went for the pin.
1
2
-
Someone pulled me out of the ring. I turned. Kells. He started backing away. I flipped my hair and went to get back in the ring. I felt a tug. I looked to see kells pulling me off the apron. "What are you doing!?!" I tried pushing him off.

Finally I got him off. I glanced to the crowd. Slim, rook, dre, and dub front row. Smiling. I stood up, turned to kells. I smirked before jumping on top of him. Cross body. The crowd cheered.

I quickly got up. I looked up to see jojo climbing the turn buckle. She jumped off towards us. I moved out of the way leaving kells under her.

The crowd went crazy! Jojo flipped out and freaked to check on kells. I got up and went to her. Slamming her head in to the barricade a couple times before throwing her back in the ring.

I got up to the ropes to get in. I got one foot in before Jojo ran into me.

She got me in the ring. She had me down ready for the pin.
Kick out
She screamed. She tried for the cover again.
Kick out.
She got up pissed off trying to find a way to put me away.

She pulled me up to her. Body slam. Pin
Kick out
She pulled me up again punching me into the corner. She walked to the corner across me turned and ran to me. I charged at her
SPEAR!
I went for the pin
1
2
3

I stood up. The ref held my hand up. I smiled as kells came into the ring to check on jojo I went to the turn buckle. Kells pulled my arm.

"What the hell! Why'd you do that!?" I gave a puzzled look to him. "Excuse me?!" He grabbed my shoulders. "What is your problem!!??" He shook me. "Let go of me!!" I pushed him away. He stumbled back pissed off.

He stepped towards me. Just like that. I punched him. He grabbed his noise instantly. I grabbed his head.
DDT
And rolled out of the ring. The crowd still cheering like crazy. I blew a kiss to kells as I walked up the ramp. I smiled one last time before walking back stage.

"Nice job!" John greeted as I walked to the locker room. "Thank you! You have no idea how much fun that was!" "I can tell by the smile on your face!"i laughed.

"Over here! Come on!!!" Someone yelled. John and I turned look. A group of people rushed in from the curtain. They were bring someone to the trainers. "This is all your fault!!!!" Jojo yelled as they walked past us. They had kells in a stretcher.

Panic. What the hell!!!?? Slim, dre, dub, and rook ran behind them. "Slim!" I called out. He stopped and turned to me. "What happened!?" "I don't know! After you left the ring he wasn't moving at all!" "Aye slim!!!" Dre yelled from the entrance of the trainers room. "I gotta go!" He took off. I turned to john. "What?!" He shook hes head. "Come on." He pulled me to triple Hs office. "Hunter! What's going on with kells?" John asked. "Who?" He questioned pulling his phone away from his ear. "The rapper, mgk?" "Oh yea! Uhh he got hurt." "How?" "When brittany here punched him, she actually punched him.. good job," he smiled at me. "And he practiced the DDT with a trainer several times but he didn't do it right so. He got hes head slammed in to the mat. Which knocked him out. And since you broke his noise when you punched him ,or hurt it either one, he couldn't breath very well and he was knocked out hes body didn't think to breath out the mouth. So ya. It's nothing big he might have a concussion. But hey, he knew the risk he was taking."

John and I left his office. "I gotta go, match time." "Okay, good luck!" He smiled as he walked away.
"God hit hard enough!??" I turned to the voice behind me. Rook I chuckled. Slim followed behind him. "How is he?" Slim nodded. "He"ll live." "Look I didn't mean to-" "stop. Hes fine and... well he deserved it." I smiled. "Is he mad?" "Not really, but jojo...." "ya I don't care for her" they laughed.

"How long have they been.." "A month or so. how you been?" "Better then I was about two months ago." "good, there's no reason you should be upset." I looked down. "Ya.. I just wish he would have at least apologized." "No comment there.."

*************

Enjoy!!!